Mozambique: People killing bald men because they think there's gold inside the head

Just give the Catholic Church and Imams more power, they'll make these people catch up.

You'd think that after the first bald guy was killed, and no gold was found, they'd rethink their theory.

They want the gold..

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh....

Is this more or less stupid than flat earth theory?

Is this more or less stupid than flat earth theory?

I think there is more proof against flat earth. I've seen more real videos of our round earth than bald Africans with their heads bashed open in search of gold.

Sounds like a 4chan troll gone wrong

Well, have YOU ever heard a forensic pathologist confirm or deny it?

I would go with different culture hard to judge.

But fuck that shit, their fucking savages and their "culture" sucks.

I think there is more proof against flat earth. I've seen more real videos of our round earth than bald Africans with their heads bashed open in search of gold.

I think you're probably right. It's known there are trace amounts of gold in the human body. Approximately 0.2mg per person. Whether it accumulates in the heads of bald people is currently unknown.

maenner_toupee_braun-maenner_peruecke-kunsthaarperuecke_fuer_maenner-falsche_baerte-bild219995.jpg

The Portuguese should have stamped this zhit out when they had the chance.

Still not as dumb as trickle down economics.

Exactly. People make fun of this, but there are Westerners that believe if you let rich people hoard even more massive amounts of money they will sprinkle it onto poor people like pixie dust out of the goodness of their hearts.

Back