Murica Wins International Mathematical Olympiad, Beating China and Russia

<Meh02>

This is how shocked i was to see the ethnic make up of the team.

And the 1 white kid looks of Russian descent lol

That pic does provide more proof that men are smarter than women tho..

To be the best you have to steal from the best

To be the best you have to steal from the best

Can we spin it like we do with Black athletes and say it's white man's breeding program that made them great?

Only the best and smartest can immigrate here and reproduce!

So looks like Murica isn't as bad at maths as we thought.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-07/maoa-tur071218.php

175446_web.jpg
AMEERICUUH
FUK YEAAAA

That pic does provide more proof that men are smarter than women tho..

Math is a small part of what intelligence covers. Most would agree people like Rain Man have extraordinary ability and fair bit of short comings too.

Math is a small part of what intelligence covers. Most would agree people like Rain Man have extraordinary ability and fair bit of short comings too.
Worst comment and example ever.

Rainmans limitation wasn’t lack of intelligence. It was a lack of non intelligence based skills.

pic looks just about right. nyc used to have a few high schools that admitted based only on the score you get on a specific test. i know since i took it and got into the lowest of them (didn't go since it was in brooklyn).
and the demo of all those schools was similar to that pic.

ps: that white looking guy is likely jewish

Rainmans limitation wasn’t lack of intelligence. It was a lack of non intelligence based skills.
You might not like his example but what he says is accurate.

A hyper focus and success in an area does not equal intelligence. Intelligence is not just the ability to learn something but to apply it and use it in a broad what in conjunction with your other skills.

Then your definition of intelligence is extremely narrow. Rain man clearly suffers from having very low emotional intelligence, or known colloquially "street smart"

That one white dude with the Germanic last name must feel extra proud.

To be honest it's more impressive that USA beat out Russia and China considering the cultural value placed on mathematics skills as a country is probably way higher in those countries.

Though from the high proportion of "ringers" on the American team I guess you could say it's more the cultural emphasis on math skills in the immigrant households...

My post doesn’t say that it’s the only measuring stick, only that it adds length to it..

They'll slowly get America to adopt the metric system!! It's working guys, those "Americans" are great at math!. 100-water boils. 0-water freezes. Wtf is it in American? 32F i know freezes in Americaland? No clue about boiling point. Anyway, carry on

Back