Muslims of Sherdog I have a question for you

I've also pretended to be Muslim online to plant the seed of doubt.
88a.png

anyone ever had butt worms?

Hey @ShinkanPo, looks like In the Name of didn't foresee that some of the secret Muslims are also secret atheists!

Mind blown!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Ripskater is right Atheism leads to islam as a life long Atheist I find my self often bending over during afternoons during the call to prayer hhhmnn or maybe I just love bending over!

TS you are in danger now, you should make sure your Ex Muslim Friend does not find you because based on studies this so called Ex Muslims always slide back to the fold of Islam and always regret leaving the religion and now they fear they will suffer in the after life f (Holy Quran Chapter 40 Surah Mumin verses 45-46:)for such choices like skipping prayer drinking alcoholic drinks and doubting alah in general.

They now have this hatred of them selves and he might start blaming you the only way he can atone for all his earthy sins is if he beheads you!
Not if I behead him first.

We still talk aboit how false and evil Islam is sometimes and to me there is absolutely no doubt that he is done with it for good.

Wow.. first sentence, and already throwing the indoctrination card.

My parents were paper Muslims and besides the "don't eat pork" rule, they taught me nothing about Islam. I and my brother learned everything myself. But whatever. Let's move on.
I believe in Islam, cause I believe the Islamic concept of God is superior than the other religions.
What about the Islamic concept of God do you think is superior to all other concepts of God?

Have you concidered that logically there could be other even superior concepts of God which you are unaware of?

Wow.. first sentence, and already throwing the indoctrination card.

My parents were paper Muslims and besides the "don't eat pork" rule, they taught me nothing about Islam. I and my brother learned everything myself. But whatever. Let's move on.
I believe in Islam, cause I believe the Islamic concept of God is superior than the other religions.

Child abuse. Bacon is wonderful and yummy.

Everyone is better off without alcohol and society would certainly be better off without it too. Irks me ....

Everyone is better off without Islam and society would certainly be better off without it too.

That question is impossible to answer for the people you are asking. Because religious people have been influenced already they can't go back to a time where they have not.
Because religious people got to them when their brain was still developing they won't be able to give you an unbiased answer to your question.

You would have to ask atheist that later become religious. But there aren't many of those.
That's why it so important for religion to get people when they are young.
Because no reasonable adult would believe them otherwise.

There's quite a few atheist that have become religious. Madeline O'Hare's son (forget his name) becoming a Baptist preacher being the most prominent.

Holy fuck! This thread is terrible.

@meauneau you are a horrible person.

Not if I behead him first.

We still talk aboit how false and evil Islam is sometimes and to me there is absolutely no doubt that he is done with it for good.

have you heard about Takiya? They are just trying to gain your trust he will stab you with a cactus one day!
@Kafir-kun

h1DB95A57

Holy fuck! This thread is terrible.

@meauneau you are a horrible person.

We've heard worse. There used to be an atheist poster that would try to turn his aged mother away from her faith.

I want to say she was 70 at the time. And he thought it would be the best thing he would accomplish if he turned her.

Why? Because I am not a Muslim?

No it's because you're real life scum bag p.o.s. and seems to be very proud of it. I've never really understood why people hate, condemn and demean others simply because they are different.

@Kafir-kun It's very good to see you're able to keep such composure and not get extremely offended and go off the rails. Honestly that's what I do when I'm met with hostile ignorant pricks.

lesson taken.

No it's because you're real life scum bag p.o.s. and seems to be very proud of it. I've never really understood why people hate, condemn and demean others simply because they are different.

@Kafir-kun It's very good to see you're able to keep such composure and not get extremely offended and go off the rails. Honestly that's what I do when I'm met with hostile ignorant pricks.

lesson taken.
Who do I hate, condemn or demean simply because they are different?

All I did in the OP was ask questions. I never judged anyone. I wasn't hostile to anyone. But I get it. Whenever I question someone's beliefs they feel threatened or attacked and they react like retards like you just did.

There's quite a few atheist that have become religious. Madeline O'Hare's son (forget his name) becoming a Baptist preacher being the most prominent.

Yeah, there are a few but can't really be compared to religious people that become atheists.
Usually, those are people "found god" after some dramatic event. Like they survive a plane crash or get cancer etc.

Also, I could see why you would become a Baptist preacher if your mom is a radical atheist.
Even when they didn't practice religion. I assume religion was still an important subject in daily life.

When I was brought up religion was pretty much nonexistent outside of school.
I don't really know if my dad is an atheist I assume he is but we have never talked about it outside of making jokes.
It's just not a relevant topic.

Who do I hate, condemn or demean simply because they are different?

All I did in the OP was ask questions. I never judged anyone. I wasn't hostile to anyone. But I get it. Whenever I question someone's beliefs they feel threatened or attacked and they react like retards like you just did.

maybe start questioning your own beliefs.

You posted some condescending insulting judgmental garbage posing as a "serious question" Everybody saw right through it. Don't try to fool us as you're trying to fool yourself.

"If you want to make the world a better place, Take a look at yourself and make a change, Hoooo" -Batman

Back