My gf calls me daddy

Same reason we like beans, rice, tortillas and chile. Same reason English like tea and crumpets. I don't know why they like that shit but it's part of their culture. I have no idea where it originated from or how it came to be that's just always how it's been since I was born. When I was young they called me either daddy, poppa or gordo. Iz normal

...everybody likes beans, rice, and tortillas though.

Chipolte is one of the best spots to go around here. Buuut "daddy" and "poppy" has two different associations with me. My kid calls me daddy...I can't recall a time I've been called "poppy". I might be cool with the latter.

My ex called me "papa"

My chick uses this for dirty talk. She asked me if I thought it was weird and I thought about it and decided I kinda like it.
{<Scared}

I don't like it. I told my wife to not do that when we first started dating. It's even weider cause everything I do or say has a 80% chance of being just like her dad. The running joke in our house is "I'm not even going to tell you who used to tell me(or do) the exact same thing".

Yeah. I'll be over here alone on the Pro side.

But if you don't like it, then you should tell her to cut that shit out.

Creepy as hell imo.

Unless you have kids then its par for the course.

Yea its very common, especially if the couple has kids. Some of the guys in this thread better get used to it because it happens more than you think.

Does she spend a lot of your money?

No problems with it. Latina women do it a lot so you get used to it. I can see how it aint for everyone.

Back