Opinion Name me a Pundit from your side of the aisle you despise.

fedoriswar37

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Title says it all so I'll start. Definatly lean more right so.

Matt Walsh - The more i watch of him , the more i dislike him.

Hes arrogant . Likes to talk like he's blue collar when he's literally a Podcaster. Often trys to parent his listeners as if he has some opinion on life we should admire.

And while What is a women was great , it was low hanging fruit and really just involved having people trip over their own delusions.

I don't like Samantha Guthrie because she looks like a cat and not in a sexy way. I choose to watch the local morning news instead.

savannah-guthrie-on-wednesday-august-4-2021-news-photo-1643035103.jpg

They have this other lady doing that show on the weekends and she's way hotter so they should swap them out.

MV5BZjBiNjllYzYtOWIzNy00MDdiLTllMTktZGU4MzE4YjJlOGEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

There is a weather lady on the weekends too and I think she should also replace Guthrie

maxresdefault.jpg

From the right: Crowder
From the left: Seder

Those are my top ones, but there are plenty of others that are right up there with them.

Broadly from the left: Taibbi, Uygur, Maher, Nathan J. Robinson, Briahna Joy Gray, Jon Stewart, Carville, Dore (really more of a useful idiot for the far right or maybe a rightist pretending to be a leftist), Ball, Kulinski. Really, almost everyone on all sides who mostly communicates with video or audio is terrible.

Last edited:
Broadly from the left: Taibbi, Uygur, Maher, Nathan J. Robinson, Briahna Joy Gray, Jon Stewart, Carville, Dore (really more of a useful idiot for the far right or maybe a rightist pretending to be a leftist), Ball, Kulinski. Really, almost everyone on all sides who mostly communicates with video or audio is terrible.
You hate maher wtf

Too many to name them all tbh. Lately it's Tim Pool because of all his hyperbolic language and framing.

Crowder is an egotistical prick, the way he treated his pregnant wife smoking a cigar like a lazy bum telling her to go do chores while he sat on his ass, also dude is so insecure and always has to be the center of attention.

They're not full time pundits but Anthony Scaramucci and Roger Stone are the type that make you feel dirty just being in their presence. Both complete sleezeballs.

Wheres greenwald? Hes at the top.

Wheres greenwald? Hes at the top.
Greenwald is more extreme than Dore in terms of doing nothing but spewing hatred for people who aren't Republicans. I don't think he really cares about domestic policy either (only legit issue he seems to care about is opposing U.S. hegemony).

I don't consider myself on either side, this is just the first thought that came to mind

I am 99% certain at this point in time that Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones are Russian assets

Too many to name them all.

The top ones: Stewart, Maher, Beau of the 5th, everyone at CNN.

I don't really have a side of the aisle anymore but in the past, I loathed Rush and still hate Hannity. On the left, I really have taken a disliking to the Squad. Basically anyone that goes too far right or too far left, I'm not a fan. I don't want moderates. I just want reasonable people on both sides that don't go extreme.

Back