Opinion Name me a Pundit from your side of the aisle you despise.

No, I mean nutty, and you're still there. Do you actually think Maher is "ignor(ing) reality (so) as not to offend the establishment?" You realize that to a normal person that stuff sounds literally insane, right? What even is "the establishment" as kooks use the term?

Also, FYI, Maher has talked about owning guns for long before Newsom took office. For example (from four years before Newsom took office, but actually he had talked about it long before this too): https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-owns-a-gun-but-he-doesnt-love-it-that-would-be-sick/

Same old Jack

Laurence Fox.

decd55535ae34858ba2493a7b1796c65Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjk1ODk5MzQ5-2.73066423.jpg

He's a complete idiot and everything he says seems just designed to provoke people over the most petty rubbish. You can tell he had no friends at school.

My wife constantly refers to him as 'One of your lot'. It drives me mad!
I have no idea what side that guy is aligned with, but his face has peak punchability

Same old Jack, thinking that it's good to point out facts and ask clarifying questions. And same old Belaya, posting false claims and running.
I meant the anointed everyone has it wrong let me set you straight, pleb gimmick.

The article you posted would only strengthen my initial assertion in regards to Mr. Maher?

Why do you dislike John helps out veterans Stewart?
:) That's the thing, right? He just doesn't have the balls to take a real position that isn't super safe like that. He mocks people who care about stuff, but he doesn't have any positive agenda. Really toxic (and I have always thought that about him--terrible influence on the left during the Bush years).

Tell me more about this Gavin Newsome “teaching” Maher about local government @Jack V Savage.
Here's the clip:

And, yeah, Maher can't imagine anyone knowing more than he does about their own job, which is the problem.
I meant the anointed everyone has it wrong let me set you straight, pleb gimmick.

The article you posted would only strengthen my initial assertion in regards to Mr. Maher?
Well, you were wrong, and I did set you straight, though apparently finding out that he had a gun way before Newsom took office somehow strengthens your initial assertion that he got a gun because of Newsom doing something bad in office. I think that complete indifference to truth and unwillingness to explain your weird positions (what is "the establishment" to you?) is a mark of a hack with no real morals or ideas.

Here's the clip:

And, yeah, Maher can't imagine anyone knowing more than he does about their own job, which is the problem.

Well, you were wrong, and I did set you straight, though apparently finding out that he had a gun way before Newsom took office somehow strengthens your initial assertion that he got a gun because of Newsom doing something bad in office. I think that complete indifference to truth and unwillingness to explain your weird positions (what is "the establishment" to you?) is a mark of a hack with no real morals or ideas.

I said he’s a hypocrite for promoting Newsome after all he’s seen happen to his state. The gun thing I just find to be entirely hypocritical as well.
You are right though; he apparently has owned the gun since 2013 which is five years before Newsome became Governor. I apologize for assuming the episode of Club Random were Maher was speaking about his firearm ownership was a very recent development.

Now tell me how Newsome taught Maher about government.

I said he’s a hypocrite for promoting Newsome after all he’s seen happen to his state. The gun thing I just find to be entirely hypocritical as well.
Why would it be hypocritical to promote Newsom? You might disagree with it, for some reason, but that's not what "hypocritical" means. And Newsom has done very well as governor.

You are right though; he apparently has owned the gun since 2013 which is five years before Newsome became Governor. I apologize for assuming the episode of Club Random were Maher was speaking about his firearm ownership was a very recent development.

Now tell me how Newsome taught Maher about government.
I don't have to tell you; I showed you.

Can't stand:

Any Youtuber that interviews retards on the street and then say "Look at these libtards/conservatards/feminists/cis white males/insert group get owned!" - yea anyone can interview 100 people, find a few morons and selectively edit it to make a group seems unhinged and stupid. You don't put people in the clip that gave reasonable answers.

Crowder - just seems like a piece of shit on a personal human level
Matt Walsh - agree with his stance on most trans issues but he's definitely milking the shit out of it and he seems like an arrogant dickhead
Joy Reid - dishonest piece of shit
Sam Seider - dishonest
Tucker Carlson - his stances are becoming increasingly more insane - now he's going to fellate Putin
Hannity - smug and arrogant

Actually like even if I don't always agree:

Ben Shapiro
Piers Morgan

Last edited:
Why would it be hypocritical to promote Newsom? You might disagree with it, for some reason, but that's not what "hypocritical" means. And Newsom has done very well as governor.

I don't have to tell you; I showed you.
California is a national embarrassment of failed policy and mass exodus. People like Gavin Newsome brought that to the national attention. You offer no metrics as to what you mean by “very well”. You also ignore the fact that nothing changed
2013-2019 and beyond that made Mr.Maher feel like he no longer needed a firearm for self protection in the state.

Yeah crowder sucks dick.

Plus the whole set up of his show with an ensemble of dorks to just circ jerk him and fake laugh at his obnoxious attempts at comedy is so annoying.

Similarly, but to a way lesser extent, I can never watch Tim Pool’s show. He has a similar set up, but he talks over all his normal cast and guests as well.

I saw a couple of extended clips of Jimmy dore’s show posted here recently (had never seen before), which at first glance thought would be the same ensemble cast whatever bullshit, but was pleasantly surprised not just by Dore’s reasonable takes, but also allowing his crew and/or guests get to be able to talk, and he didn’t talk over them, etc.

Broadly from the left: Taibbi, Uygur, Maher, Nathan J. Robinson, Briahna Joy Gray, Jon Stewart, Carville, Dore (really more of a useful idiot for the far right or maybe a rightist pretending to be a leftist), Ball, Kulinski. Really, almost everyone on all sides who mostly communicates with video or audio is terrible.
Curious about Jon Stewart. I always thought he was overrated as a comedian, but he seems smart and genuine when speaking seriously on political issues.

California is a national embarrassment of failed policy and mass exodus. People like Gavin Newsome brought that to the national attention. You offer no metrics as to what you mean by “very well”. You also ignore the fact that nothing changed
2013-2019 and beyond that made Mr.Maher feel like he no longer needed a firearm for self protection in the state.
The first part of this is just standard hackery. I don't think that kind of thing should really even be entertained.

The biggest issue facing the state is the housing shortage, and Newsom has led a wide variety of important policies to address that, though there is a lag between that and resulting metrics. Also got important pro-labor and environmental legislation through, among other things. Great governor if you're actually paying attention and actually care about evaluating him in a serious way. There's a reason he's seen as a presidential candidate (and why Fox is attacking him nonstop).
Curious about Jon Stewart. I always thought he was overrated as a comedian, but he seems smart and genuine when speaking seriously on political issues.
Responded to someone else who asked. I really don't like how he's always against things and doesn't take positive stances unless they are really safe.

The first part of this is just standard hackery. I don't think that kind of thing should really even be entertained.

The biggest issue facing the state is the housing shortage, and Newsom has led a wide variety of important policies to address that, though there is a lag between that and resulting metrics. Also got important pro-labor and environmental legislation through, among other things. Great governor if you're actually paying attention and actually care about evaluating him in a serious way. There's a reason he's seen as a presidential candidate (and why Fox is attacking him nonstop).

Responded to someone else who asked. I really don't like how he's always against things and doesn't take positive stances unless they are really safe.

He has a homeless epidemic and is seen as a presidential candidate because Biden is a completely inept and even his own party is talking about how old is too old. Refreshing to see a candidate without one foot in the grave. Sad it’s Gav

Was Stewart going in front of congress to lament the treatment of 9/11 responders?
Was that “safe”

We all are entitled to our own opinions; not our own facts , Jack.

He has a homeless epidemic and is seen as a presidential candidate because Biden is a completely inept and even his own party is talking about how old is too old. Refreshing to see a candidate without one foot in the grave. Sad it’s Gav
Even if you're a total hack who believes every crazy thing you see about Biden on Fox, that doesn't explain why Newsom particularly is seen as a strong presidential candidate in 2028. And obviously, homelessness didn't start in 2019, and no one has done more than Newsom to fix it.
Was Stewart going in front of congress to lament the treatment of 9/11 responders?
Was that “safe”

We all are entitled to our own opinions; not our own facts , Jack.
Um, yes, it was obviously extremely safe. "When Stewart took a stand against drowning puppies, was that safe?" And, yeah, that's why I have corrected your false factual claims.

I don't consider myself on either side, this is just the first thought that came to mind

I am 99% certain at this point in time that Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones are Russian assets
I honestly think we've gotten to this point because the right is so anti left that they will cuddle up with Russians just because we're anti-russia. Every Republican I knew growing up screamed about how much they hated Russia and commies etc - and now here we are.

Back