Opinion Name me a Pundit from your side of the aisle you despise.

Don't have cable. Don't watch much on TV. But any political youtube channel that regularly posts videos claiming someone brutally destroys, annihilates, or anything else that includes randomly all caps words in the title is complete garbage. MeidasTouch on the left is the worst with it.

These are the people that call themselves "liberal":

Tim Pool
Jimmy Dore
Russell Brand
Joe Rogan
Bill Maher

So yeah, that lot.. can't stand them

I'm a bit of centrist/independent and unfortunately there's a TON of really loony conspiracy theorists in the same category. Way too many to name.

Off the top of my head Russel Brand has some good points but 75% of what he says seems like gaslighting nonsense.

Edit: 75% is probably generous

You hate maher wtf

I do. His most recent support of Gavin Newsome made me really think, well now we know who owns you Bill. That blind endorsement after listening to this elitist shit bag lament about how bad California is for how many years now? Who do you think sent your state straight to Turd Village you incompetent wind bag pseudo intellectual dishonest POS, Bill.

I do. His most recent support of Gavin Newsome made me really think, well now we know who owns you Bill. That blind endorsement after listening to this elitist shit bag lament about how bad California is for how many years now? Who do you think sent your state straight to Turd Village you incompetent wind bag pseudo intellectual dishonest POS, Bill.
Well he can have his opinions though I agree with you on Gavin. But both in his podcasts and show he brings on differing opinions. I want more of that tbh. Plus I like that he's more of an old school liberal and not into all this woke garbage.

These are the people that call themselves "liberal":

Tim Pool
Jimmy Dore
Russell Brand
Joe Rogan
Bill Maher

So yeah, that lot.. can't stand them
I think this middle of the road type lib is the majority tbh. Not the fringe which is the loudest

Nutty post, but that interview was a good illustration of why Maher sucks. He doesn't understand how gov't works and just thinks everyone is stupid. Newsom gave him a real education, but Maher didn't really get it (his response was just like, "wow, you're slick"). Too arrogant to learn anything.

Nutty post, but that interview was a good illustration of why Maher sucks. He doesn't understand how gov't works and just thinks everyone is stupid. Newsom gave him a real education, but Maher didn't really get it (his response was just like, "wow, you're slick"). Too arrogant to learn anything.
By nutty do you mean doesn’t align with your view of the situation?
I for one am shocked Jack.
It’s pretty blatant he buries his head in the sand and ignores reality as to not offend the establishment.
Maher was vocally anti-gun for the last thirty years. That state went down hill so fast the guy chose to arm himself.
That isn’t something you do when your local and state governments are operating effectively if it goes so starchily against your ideology.

Kirsten Sinema/ Joe Manchin. Garbage.

David Pakman, That morning Joe creep. I dunno, there's a few that I just dislike.

I fuckin hate Wolf Blitzer
Every time that mother fucker points one of those flash cards he's always holding at the screen, I wanna give him the treatment Wanderlei gave Yuki Kondo...

main-qimg-689607194f4f74b4211df6d4045b5882

I think I despise all political pundits. None of them are really political experts anymore.

I don't really have a side of the aisle anymore but in the past, I loathed Rush and still hate Hannity. On the left, I really have taken a disliking to the Squad. Basically anyone that goes too far right or too far left, I'm not a fan. I don't want moderates. I just want reasonable people on both sides that don't go extreme.
My criticism of the GOP literally started with listening to Rush in the car every day. There just came a point where I couldn't be honest with myself and listen to him at the same time. Hannity lost his bearings when he and Colmes split. He abandoned any semblance of real political discussion and just whole hog ratings chasing.

Can't say I've ever listened to the Squad opine about anything. I don't expect deep analysis from House members. That game is rarely about really understanding politics and more about relating to local grievances.

By nutty do you mean doesn’t align with your view of the situation?
I for one am shocked Jack.
It’s pretty blatant he buries his head in the sand and ignores reality as to not offend the establishment.
Maher was vocally anti-gun for the last thirty years. That state went down hill so fast the guy chose to arm himself.
That isn’t something you do when your local and state governments are operating effectively if it goes so starchily against your ideology.
No, I mean nutty, and you're still there. Do you actually think Maher is "ignor(ing) reality (so) as not to offend the establishment?" You realize that to a normal person that stuff sounds literally insane, right? What even is "the establishment" as kooks use the term?

Also, FYI, Maher has talked about owning guns for long before Newsom took office. For example (from four years before Newsom took office, but actually he had talked about it long before this too): https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-owns-a-gun-but-he-doesnt-love-it-that-would-be-sick/

My criticism of the GOP literally started with listening to Rush in the car every day. There just came a point where I couldn't be honest with myself and listen to him at the same time. Hannity lost his bearings when he and Colmes split. He abandoned any semblance of real political discussion and just whole hog ratings chasing.

Can't say I've ever listened to the Squad opine about anything. I don't expect deep analysis from House members. That game is rarely about really understanding politics and more about relating to local grievances.
Politicians aren't pundits anyway. And, yeah, listening to Limbaugh is what moved me away from the right initially.

there is no cable news pundit I respect because they are beholden to their corporate over lords and their opinions have been compromised.

You need to look at independent journalists, those who don't answer to many people.

Tim Pool and Jimmy Dore are definitely not middle of the road lib types, they are right wing stooges through and through, they only call themselves "liberal" to add credibility to their bullshit
Ok... full disclosure, I have only heard their names. I have listened to the others at times but those two not so much

there is no cable news pundit I respect because they are beholden to their corporate over lords and their opinions have been compromised.

You need to look at independent journalists, those who don't answer to many people.
Pundits not attached to any institution are beholden to their audiences, and it definitely affects their takes (witness how Greenwald and Dore have had to shift to being right-wing CTers to keep the money rolling in).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back