Opinion Name me a Pundit from your side of the aisle you despise.

I'm surprised the "Liberal Redneck" schtick hasn't caught on more. All you need is a beat up baseball cap and a beard, and repeat Leftist talking points, and Liberals think you're some kind of enlightened genius.
While right wingers are hanging out on an internet message board where Gore pictures are shared believing a f****** joke called Q. I don't care what side of the aisle you are on I'm not going to stand by and listen to anyone act like right wingers aren't the most gullible I will believe any stupid f****** thing you tell me people that exist on the face of this Earth

Even if you're a total hack who believes every crazy thing you see about Biden on Fox, that doesn't explain why Newsom particularly is seen as a strong presidential candidate in 2028. And obviously, homelessness didn't start in 2019, and no one has done more than Newsom to fix it.

Um, yes, it was obviously extremely safe. "When Stewart took a stand against drowning puppies, was that safe?" And, yeah, that's why I have corrected your false factual claims.
You don’t have anything but opinions you wish to extoll as fact. Your wanton emotional responses are simply not indicative of someone with the level of intellect you attempt to project to the world. The crime was bad enough in 2013 for Maher to purchase a gun though.
Hope it gets better

Good bye for now my friend

Last edited:
I honestly think we've gotten to this point because the right is so anti left that they will cuddle up with Russians just because we're anti-russia. Every Republican I knew growing up screamed about how much they hated Russia and commies etc - and now here we are.
Yep - 100% agreed. Times have changed and people are brainwashed now.

They hate their neighbor the democrat more than a real adversary of their country.

It just makes me feel all warm inside that I don't know what 80% of these people look or sound like. I've heard the names before obviously but I couldn't pick half em out of a lineup.

I honestly think we've gotten to this point because the right is so anti left that they will cuddle up with Russians just because we're anti-russia. Every Republican I knew growing up screamed about how much they hated Russia and commies etc - and now here we are.
Russia used to be Communist, and now it's a kind of far-right dictatorship. But more than that, Russia/China/North Korea/Iran is the kind of alternative to the Western alliance. So a lot of people who hate their lives think that supporting them will lead to a rebuilding of the West along the lines that they support.
You don’t have anything but opinions you wish to extoll as fact. Your wanton emotional responses are simply not indicative of someone with the level of intellect you attempt to project to the world. The crime was bad enough in 2013 for Maher to purchase a gun though.
Weird projection there. I pointed out A) factual errors in your posts, and B) logical flaws in your thinking. And here's another--crime fell (nationwide but the decline was greater in California) dramatically from the mid-'90s peak to 2013.

Hope it gets better

Good bye for now my friend
Another good move by Newsom, yeah. As I said, if anyone is serious about analyzing his performance and not just "OMG, he has the wrong letter next to his name--he's the devil!" they're going to conclude he's done extremely well. I don't see him as a viable presidential candidate myself, and I doubt he'd get my primary vote, but you can't deny his performance so far.

From Valutainment I hate Vinny. He is just loud and asks generic questions and gives generic answers

Russia used to be Communist, and now it's a kind of far-right dictatorship. But more than that, Russia/China/North Korea/Iran is the kind of alternative to the Western alliance. So a lot of people who hate their lives think that supporting them will lead to a rebuilding of the West along the lines that they support.

Weird projection there. I pointed out A) factual errors in your posts, and B) logical flaws in your thinking. And here's another--crime fell (nationwide but the decline was greater in California) dramatically from the mid-'90s peak to 2013.

Another good move by Newsom, yeah. As I said, if anyone is serious about analyzing his performance and not just "OMG, he has the wrong letter next to his name--he's the devil!" they're going to conclude he's done extremely well. I don't see him as a viable presidential candidate myself, and I doubt he'd get my primary vote, but you can't deny his performance so far.

You pointed to a singular chronological error on my part like a day ago and you’re still wearing it like a crown of pride. That’s pathetic. I conceded this and we have since moved on. You haven’t provided any evidence to your assertion that crime got better in California by any meaningful metric other than take my word for it. So Maher a long time California resident and staunch anti gun liberal got scared around 2013. Which according to you he shouldn’t have because crime wasn’t that bad. He was just overreacting. Any of the failings of the government in California are no one’s fault especially Gavin Newsome. The only people that don’t like him are just partisan hacks.

Is that about right?

You pointed to a singular chronological error on my part like a day ago and you’re still wearing it like a crown of pride.
I think you do a poor job reading affect. Just focus on the words.

That’s pathetic. I conceded this and we have since moved on. You haven’t provided any evidence to your assertion that crime got better in California by any meaningful metric other than take my word for it.
I think the huge decline in crime in California and around the country starting from the mid-'90s is common knowledge. If you're genuinely unaware, you can take 0.46 seconds and fix that.

So Maher a long time California resident and staunch anti gun liberal got scared around 2013. Which according to you he shouldn’t have because crime wasn’t that bad. He was just overreacting.
I didn't say how he should or shouldn't react or feel. I just said that crime had been dropping a lot for almost 20 years leading up to 2013.

Any of the failings of the government in California are no one’s fault especially Gavin Newsome. The only people that don’t like him are just partisan hacks.
Any failings of the gov't anywhere would be the fault of whomever is responsible for them. I think people who believe that there is some kind of disaster in CA or that Newsom in particular has caused any particular bad outcome are mostly people who consume a lot of partisan media and don't think critically about it.

I think you do a poor job reading affect. Just focus on the words.

I think the huge decline in crime in California and around the country starting from the mid-'90s is common knowledge. If you're genuinely unaware, you can take 0.46 seconds and fix that.

I didn't say how he should or shouldn't react or feel. I just said that crime had been dropping a lot for almost 20 years leading up to 2013.

Any failings of the gov't anywhere would be the fault of whomever is responsible for them. I think people who believe that there is some kind of disaster in CA or that Newsom in particular has caused any particular bad outcome are mostly people who consume a lot of partisan media and don't think critically about it.
Your merry go round of Liberal apologizing
is indicative of your own partisan bias.
You can say whatever the fuck you want doesn’t make it any closer to the truth.
That’s how facts work Jack.

Your merry go round of Liberal apologizing
is indicative of your own partisan bias.
You can say whatever the fuck you want doesn’t make it any closer to the truth.
That’s how facts work Jack.
Right, and I'm giving you facts but you're losing your shit because they don't fit your preferred partisan narrative.

Back