Narcos: Mexico (Season 4) is Out

So is this season 4

I haven't started yet but it's def on my list as I loved the other ones.

Drug Lords don't know when to stop. These guys don't get to spend even a tiny fraction of their fortunes before they're killed or go to jail. Some of them have warehouses full of money floor to ceiling, yet they keep going till they get killed or busted.

No One gives up Power willing. Not Presidents, CEOs, ETc.

So it's the Kiki Camarena story?

Oof... that has a harsh ending.

Still will watch.

So it's the Kiki Camarena story?

Oof... that has a harsh ending.

Still will watch.
based around Kiki's murder and the shit that was happening in Mexico at that time, but I think they've stretched their artistic licence a bit more in this one, looks pretty good, and opens it up for many more seasons.

I haven't started yet but it's def on my list as I loved the other ones.

Drug Lords don't know when to stop. These guys don't get to spend even a tiny fraction of their fortunes before they're killed or go to jail. Some of them have warehouses full of money floor to ceiling, yet they keep going till they get killed or busted.
I've always wondered about that aspect. Why not GET OUT at that point? You've made billions,you'll be rich forever. You're bound to get killed eventually by the police, army, rival cartel or your own soldiers looking to climb up.

I enjoyed the original Narcos; yes even Season 3 but I can't stand Michael Pena so I will probably pass on watching this "reboot".

ehhh, enjoyed this last season the least. it's still a great show, but it just didn't capture my attention as the other seasons did.

I am 6 episodes in and really enjoying it. I love the dude Don Neto. He is the star of the show. I could watch him in his own show. Rafa is cool too nut Felix is Blah. Some of the show is way over dramatic, like the border scene, but overall the show plays like the first 2 season and i want to watch 1 episode a day til its over.

question so the drive they spared is El Chapo correct? If yes why did they use a no name dude, because most likley Narco's will eventually expand to his story arch correct?

Finished binging the entire season and it was great. Can't wait until the next season.

i thought Pena was the best part of Shooter
never got the hate he gets

holy shit I had no clue they were making a 4th season. the first 3 were great.

Lol who cares what race the narrator is? Does he have to be Mexican or something?

no. Just letting people know that its the white guy from the past few seasons and the show has stay the same theme

I've always wondered about that aspect. Why not GET OUT at that point? You've made billions,you'll be rich forever. You're bound to get killed eventually by the police, army, rival cartel or your own soldiers looking to climb up.

Everyone's a family or partners in the business. You cant just get out and leave, or you'll be screwing over your partners. And theres consequences for that, also its who they are. They are bandits, you can take a nigahh out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the nigahh

Season is good so far, but Pena is a terrible actor, imo. His parts are easily the weakest of the show.

And, I do enjoy Diego Luna's performance, but I really miss the charisma of Moura and Pascal.

no. Just letting people know that its the white guy from the past few seasons and the show has stay the same theme

Its not Boyd Holbrook. Dont google it either as the narrator's identity is spoilerish.

Back