Media Nate terrifies and made someone flinch at Paul-Woodley fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
lol But the man was ready to fight.. he didn't escaped

AJ McKee needs to watch more Kobe highlights and get that Mamba mentality. He just wasted $20 of arena beer. At least he's making that Bellator money.

kobe-bryant-no-flinch.gif

Child two Peice Kobe.

If that was really AJ, that’s a big fat L.

To some extent, yeah GSP did. He got into fighting because he was bullied and never moved beyond that. Nick Diaz baited him pretty easily with some trash talk. He was still smarter than Dana though, which is better than the vast majority of his peers.

I've written a couple two paragraph posts my guy. Sorry if that's heavy lifting for you. Have fun at those parties though!
You're fucking retarded or have some type of autism or Aspergers to make that claim about GSP. But hey may you continue to bask in your ignorance.

They are grown men who fight in a cage for relatively small sums of money and irreversibly damage their bodies and brains while others get rich.

They all have a middle school mentality to some degree. They've chosen careers that no intelligent person would aspire to after maturing beyond middle school. In that world, Nate definitely punked whoever had the beer.
The funny thing about this comment is that Nate is probably richer and more successful than those so called intelligent people. Except a select few, the ones that own the company/business and not just the ones that work for it.

I bet you've died a thousand deaths already. But you're right, GSP has a middle school mentality lol. Just stop dude, you sound like a fool. Writing all that shit just to say you're not fun at parties.
Funny thing is that he's here on a fight forum. So apparently, he is interested in fighting and mma. Maybe it's something he wishes he could do and lives off the wins and losses of other fighters instead. You know living vicariously through other people.

Back