Social NBA Coach, "White people need to be made uncomfortable"

Do white people need to be made uncomfortable?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HomerThompson

Unless this was a troll answer, Why do we need to feel uncomfortable? Because people born long before us decided to be racist dicks? When is the time for everyone to feel comfortable?

Why do you think this 'power' is so highly invested in flooding the West with immigrants? Divide & conquer. Diversity definitely is a strength for those in power, but not for the average person, who has to deal with higher crime rates, less societal trust, ethnic tensions etc etc.

If the powers that be got their power in a society that was less divided, what incentive do they have to divide their societies they now control?

Nope. What you just described IS racism. For example, Japan keeping out third world immigrants: that's racism. Korean-Americans only hiring their fellow Koreans for jobs: that's racism. People wanting to be around people of their own tribe (race): that's racism.

I honestly don't know enough of the motivations behind these two things but on the face I would say they do not necessarily have to be racist. The bolded part certainly is not racist in and of itself.

If you can't see there's a hierarchy of races in the world, you're delusional.

What is the racial hierarchy?
Also I'm glad you clearly state that you're racist, seriously. It allows for a much more honest discussion when both sides know where the other is coming from. Too many people on this forum and irl are too cowardly to admit they're racist so I honestly thank you for that.

But the people in control now have no love for white people and are clearly not loyal to them. If they were, they wouldn't be attempting to flood every Western country with third world immigrants.

Colonialism is over. Get with the times.

I was explaining the reasons behind race and racism being created and used. Not how it is currently applied to our society.

It's not just that though. That's so much else going on: constant guilt-tripping of white people, the attempt to flood every Western country with third world immigrants, destruction of national identity in every Western country etc etc. It's all part of the same plan. You're a fool if you can't see it.

I think it's just white people guilt tripping themselves. That's clearly what it looks like to me. To be honest I do think that it could be detrimental for Europe to allow uncontrolled immigration from certain foreign countries. It's good that Europeans are more sensitive to their impact around the world but there are much more constructive ways they can help the people they feel have been wronged.

I'm curious when rip went from frequent religious poster to frequent race bait poster.

White people are the only group you can openly be racist against, and in that one respect, it's open season on them.

Consider that it's unacceptable to attack the black community because they commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. It is unacceptable to say that the black community should be held responsible for, or to be made uncomfortable for their collective sins.

One day people will look back at this and cringe that racism was acceptable, first against black people, and now against white people. It's almost as if people want to be treated as individuals and not be told they are guilty for things they have not personally done.

<GrassoBless>

Sure. But that would be a euphemism for a big bully having great success with an extremely limited skillset. Outside of that, Shaq is barely a top five center and statistically speaking nobody comes close to Wilt's dominance. The guy purposely sacrificed his scoring for half is career and is barely beat out by Jordan on the all-time PPG list. He's also the all-time rebounding leader and about 10 boards per game ahead of Shaq.

1. Kareem
2. Russell/Wilt
3. Wilt/Russell
4. Olajuwon
5. Shaq
6. Robinson
Shaq would literally kill bill Russell and wilt

Today that doesn't happen kiddo. This is a modern context. Not 1600s. Yes there was prejudice and racism against Irish people. It doesn't matter if they are the same color skin. You can be racist and prejudice vs people of the same background as yourself.
well, you're a first. I see antifas calling White people racist, but not because they are racist against Whites, but against minorities. I barely (if ever) hear a White Person calling another White person racist against other Whites. We can agree to disagree, kiddo. I'll leave this for you :
rac·ism-
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Would you like to substantiate that claim with evidence or you just gunna spew bullshit and pretend it's true?
I been to the threads about people on sherdog posting pics...most are white.

Most sherdoggers are American... a heavily populated white place.

UFC #1 demographic is Young White American Males....this is a forum that discusses UFC.

Yeah bro, I ain't gonna make a fucking study on this...Is fucking obvious that most sherdoggers are white.

Use some logic, kid.

If we're all engaging in real conversations about racial, and social inequality, then White people will be made uncomfortable. Why do you think people are having such a visceral reaction to the NFL protests? Honest discussions about class and society make the privileged in that society uncomfortable. We need these conversations to move our society forward to more equality, and also more feeling of a shared community. That's how you make a society grow and prosper.

<DisgustingHHH>

Of course it's in white majority countries, but we managed to spread it pretty far and wide with colonialism and militarism. By being the dominant societies for so long now, western white privilege is a very real thing still.

Obviously America has a particularly unique issue with the amount of African American slaves we used to help build the country. Our history is pretty unique.

@HomerThompson

Unless this was a troll answer, Why do we need to feel uncomfortable? Because people born long before us decided to be racist dicks? When is the time for everyone to feel comfortable?

Here ya go.

the people on the bus had a problem with rosa parks too. i guess she was also divisive.

<36>

The spoiled millionaires taking a knee are nothing like what Rosa Parks did. What a ridiculous thing to write.

So the best answer is to play into "their" game and help with the divide? Those guys are McDonalds and you guys are eating the fuck out of their big macs right now.
who don't love big macs, huh?
newbigmac2dt.jpg

He needs to put his money where his mouth is. Send him over to Zimbabwe and revoke his travel permit for a year. See how he likes being "uncomfortable."

Stop virtue signaling and finally do what you want other people to do, progressive nannies.

I been to the threads about people on sherdog posting pics...most are white.

Most sherdoggers are American... a heavily populated white place.

UFC #1 demographic is Young White American Males....this is a forum that discusses UFC.

Yeah bro, I ain't gonna make a fucking study on this...Is fucking obvious that most sherdoggers are white.

Use some logic, kid.

Oh so just a bunch of anecdotal evidence and nothing based on facts.

As you were 'tardo.

He needs to put his money where his mouth is. Send him over to Zimbabwe and revoke his travel permit for a year. See how he likes being "uncomfortable."

Stop virtue signaling and finally do what you want other people to do, progressive nannies.

Lol triggered

<DisgustingHHH>

Of course it's in white majority countries, but we managed to spread it pretty far and wide with colonialism and militarism. By being the dominant societies for so long now, western white privilege is a very real thing still.

Obviously America has a particularly unique issue with the amount of African American slaves we used to help build the country. Our history is pretty unique.
You helped spread colonialism and had slaves? That's messed up, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back