***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuzma can likely at least learn to try harder at D, he's at least pretty athletic and lengthy so he has that going already

not too many guys come in the league defensive studs, Kawhi and Mbah a Moute not withstanding. Even danny green was around for a bit before he caught on w/ the Spurs, Redick didn't get love at first b/c he played zero D, bowen was jumping around before the Spurs, etc...

I like him, surprised the hell out of me to be honest. And I agree with the offensive efficiency, really impressive for a no name rookie to be shooting 50% from the field.

But check this... he has 8 steals and 2 blks this SEASON (625 minutes of basketball). He averages 2.0 turnovers and 1.6 asts. He's barely above replacement level offensively and well below defensively... Nance is the opposite.

All I'm saying is, I don't mind Nance coming back and getting minutes over Kuzma, and Kuz needs to round out his game if he wants to be a starter in this league.

But the fact he can shoot alone is reason to hold on to him and hope he can start adding more to his game.

I don't think anyone saw it coming but he's going to be a nice piece next to Ingram (who I think is going to be an All-Star caliber player (Tayshaun Prince lite if he learns how to use his length on defense)).

I see what you're saying but I really think he need's a starters role to work through defensive progressions. Nobody is fooled here; the Lakers aren't contending. You know what you have in Nance (and I like him as a player) but I'd want to watch the kid play. Learn from his mistakes.

Ryan Anderson is decent and I think that's his floor

kuzma can likely at least learn to try harder at D, he's at least pretty athletic and lengthy so he has that going already

not too many guys come in the league defensive studs, Kawhi and Mbah a Moute not withstanding. Even danny green was around for a bit before he caught on w/ the Spurs, Redick didn't get love at first b/c he played zero D, bowen was jumping around before the Spurs, etc...

defense is truly worthless. just score more points then the adversaries fam

Exhibit 1

anigif_original-7782-1406948550-3.gif

look how well "defense" worked out

It bothers me that Austin Rivers doesnt play within himself. How can anyone expect Doc to be a good coach when he cant even be a good father. If Austin was my son I would trade him for a top 50 protected draft pick. Even one that might never convey.

True. Curry was once a terrible defender couldnt stay in front of anyone. Now he's a top 5 point guard on defense

Gotta disagree. I mean he's far from a star player but he's really efficient on offense. Half 99% of the league doesn't play defense anyways. I'd love to have him in Houston. I would say Detroit as well but they are actually a good defensive team. He wouldn't fit
Man getting rid of Morris and KCP did wonders for that team. Last season it looked like they had no assets and no Tobias Harris looks like what Boston fans like @RedCansLoom16 hope Tatum will be.

Man getting rid of Morris and KCP did wonders for that team. Last season it looked like they had no assets and no Tobias Harris looks like what Boston fans like @RedCansLoom16 hope Tatum will be.

Harris is a solid player. KCP was a bum. Watching him loft hideous 20 footers and no hope floaters in the lane would probably get statements out of gitmo

Harris is a solid player. KCP was a bum. Watching him loft hideous 20 footers and no hope floaters in the lane would probably get statements out of gitmo
Its frustrating watching players who would make bank if they just played within themselves. Kcp would have gotten maxed if he just played D and shot 3's instead of constantly trying to get cute. Stanley Johnson hasnt gotten better at all since being drafted.

Dumbass Van Gundy was holding Harris back. Not sure how Leur was starting and playing more minutes than him.

Dumbass Van Gundy was holding Harris back. Not sure how Leur was starting and playing more minutes than him.
Because Reggie Jackson held the ball for 23 seconds a possession. At least with Leur you have a tall enough guy who can rebound all of Jackson's bricks for put backs

Its frustrating watching players who would make bank if they just played within themselves. Kcp would have gotten maxed if he just played D and shot 3's instead of constantly trying to get cute. Stanley Johnson hasnt gotten better at all since being drafted.

Agreed. Stanley Johnson peaked at Arizona

Because Reggie Jackson held the ball for 23 seconds a possession. At least with Leur you have a tall enough guy who can rebound all of Jackson's bricks for put backs

He dribbles the air out of the ball

That cavs playoff series a couple of seasons ago was brutal to watch because he would just handle the ball for the entire possession.

He's brutal. They tried to trade that can twice but noboby wants him

Hes been a lot more deliberate this season but man I love Avery Bradley. Dudes just a dog on defense and a true professional. Of course that bum Ainge traded him for nothing. Danny got completely swindled by SVG @HunterSdVa29 @TuBB @RedCansLoom16 @thathaitaincan

Bradley brought an identity to the defense. He's basically single handedly gotten Drumbo to buy in. Kid is a leader. Detroit stole him from kkkainge

Gotta disagree. I mean he's far from a star player but he's really efficient on offense. Half 99% of the league doesn't play defense anyways. I'd love to have him in Houston. I would say Detroit as well but they are actually a good defensive team. He wouldn't fit

method=get&s=tito-ortiz-11-05-12-10-30-18-889.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back