***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This.

What a dumb timeout. We don't have the playmakers and 1 on 1 players like the dubs. We play to their strengths of letting them set up on D and play to one of our weaknesses in half court ball.
What position do you play?

You should to stick to your strategy card games... leave the basketball to the more advanced minds here. And I speak for everyone when I say that.
Dude try to win a big Magic:The Gathering tournament. You couldn't do it even you practiced for all your life. Also id beat yo ass in fantasy basketball and real life 1 on 1 basketball. Also You've said way crazier shit than me saying Paul George > Nance JR and a big dude who shoots 30 or less percent from 3 shouldn't be doing that.

Thats it, ive seen enough. Allowing Gonzo to score 15 on you is the final nail in the coffin for Corey.

Thanks for PJ tucker! Enjoy ibaCAN AND getting knocked out in the 1st round.

Raps bench is better without Tucker so yea you are welcome.

Thx for being a fake contender and taking that beat down when raps came to Houston

<DCrying>thier humans. Just like you and me dude..

You and I don't get paid a quarter mil for 35 mins of work. I'll get there in ~5 years fam and when I do I'll be sure to work through minor vag irritation

You and I don't get paid a quarter mil for 35 mins of work. I'll get there in ~5 years fam and when I do I'll be sure to work through minor vag irritation

caitlyn-jenner.jpg

That game must have been so confusing for fans in attendance. I swear i saw about 4 or 5 Fakers fans put on a gswussies jersey over their faker gear. Some fans had on both faker and gswussie gear on...LOL!

It's comedy, my brother lived there stationed and loves it misses it even though he's at Pendleton now...

Is that your "tiny" home in your AV?

Nah just a random getty image. My house is bigger but doesn't have the curb appeal.

That game must have been so confusing for fans in attendance. I swear i saw about 4 or 5 Fakers fans put on a gswussies jersey over their faker gear. Some fans had on both faker and gswussie gear on...LOL!

i am surprised lumi can afford to go to the game, must have saved up all year.

Which SUPERSTAR, not CAN will it be it tonight that gets ejected?
The KING starting a trend.

OKC gonna miss the yoffs. Russ is going to be playing with cans for the rest of his career after this.

Miami Heat are a worthless franchise riddled with scum players and scum fans. There is literally nothing good about them except for the fact that you can always pencil in the day you are playing them as a win, although that also comes with a caveat - they will likely sweep the leg of your best player en route to getting blown out.

Dude try to win a big Magic:The Gathering tournament. You couldn't do it even you practiced for all your life.

Lmao

Believe me when I say this.

There are no winners at a Magic: The Gathering tournament.

Lmao

Believe me when I say this.

There are no winners at a Magic: The Gathering tournament.

Did a quick search on this Magic the Gathering, and what the hell is this?

Also, didn't know BD played.

It seems to involve neither magic nor gathering. Please change the name to nerd poker.

Did a quick search on this Magic the Gathering, and what the hell is this?

Also, didn't know BD played.

I always thought his trap card meme was suspicious

trap-card-2.jpg

Also, other than the swearing, does anyone understand anything being said in that video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back