Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean you could turn the reins over to the immortal Skal Labassiere

Coincidence that
They are going to blow that shit up At the deadline
They need to buy out Melo or force him into coming off the bench. Then next year they cam try and swindle the Lakers by trading westbrook for Lonzo.

Its disappointing that there aren’t any prime generational talents playing the game besides Juice. This is a Greek Tragedy for the sport if I’ve ever seen it. One guy left fighting for the survival of legendary players and the history of basketball.

Embiid, Porzingis, and Giannis are the only guys who have a shot at ascension.

Last edited:
@berimBOWLoh @wlu.29 @Martian 2.0

How about the Raptors young core of players? I completely slept on Poetl until this year
I seen flashes of Purtle last year, but it's nice having a mobile big that can defend and score. Watching him rip around like a PF makes JV lumbering up and down the court look comical. I'd bet my account (not that it means shit) JV is gone by the deadline. A lot of talk about packaging him and Powell for ANYTHING to help us get passed Lebron. Before OG, I wouldn't have thought Powell was untouchable.

@berimBOWLoh @wlu.29 @Martian 2.0

How about the Raptors young core of players? I completely slept on Poetl until this year

I didn't know what to expect from OG after the injury. Kid has future starter written all over him.

I expected siakim to make an impact this year after his d league performance last year. He is like a poor man's Rodman out there. 100% hustle all the time.

Poetl so fundamentally sound I thought he would have a good year, so far even better than expected.

Van vleet is the surprise to me. He is a legit back up. Makes things tough when wright gets back. To think the guy was undrafted.

All of them play hard, especially on d, all the time. Fvv hounds other pgs full court press style for much of the time. Makes things easier for Kyle.

Well, I saw this nonsense coming when Satoransky canned both those FTs. Still sucks. LMAO at the Clippers starting the clock early on the final shot.

their team is full of a bunch of unlikable little whiners.

Haters gon hate

giphy.gif

lmao at the 'let's to Lakers chant' in Charlotte

i like them

i seriously underrated poetl

plus wright who we don't even talk about. Was showing some real glimpses earlier this year. If he can stay healthy he's got a great future as a backup PG at the very least.

Raps have the deepest young core in the nba, maybe not the most high end talent..but the deepest..yes.

Many banners ahead for the Raptors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back