***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys are going to wish a year from now you didn't get on the LonzGOAT train.

It's happening.

Last edited:
L-onzo the born LOSER posting empty stats on his monthly box score stat stuffing

Haha, you know it, man! Reminds me of this epic post I read the other day from another forum on Los Cangeles aka Los Mangeles aka The LAnd of Snakes aka Pedowood. Dude nailed it:

IMG_3694.jpg

I've spent a lot of time in Chicago.

It's just like they described LA and Vegas except colder and murderier

Clutchcat makes beris use of ebonics look Shakespearean

ive been wondering why Norm has been a complete shit bird (not to be confused with the Los Angeles Shit Birds) all year.

Now i see you are using him as an avatar and understand why. Just stop. Let the man be free of your curse.

If you managed to ignore Lonzo's historically awful percentages (.327 FG /.258 3P /.486 FT... just pretend you didn't see that)

Then you have a rookie averaging 9pts / 7 rebs / 7 asts / 1+ stl / 1+ blk... not bad.

Better than Merkell Fultz anyway.

Haha, you know it, man! Reminds me of this epic post I read the other day from another forum on Los Cangeles aka Los Mangeles aka The LAnd of Snakes aka Pedowood. Dude nailed it:

IMG_3694.jpg

Cliff Notes: I'm too poor to live in LA

If you managed to ignore Lonzo's historically awful percentages (.327 FG /.258 3P /.486 FT... just pretend you didn't see that)

Then you have a rookie averaging 9pts / 7 rebs / 7 asts / 1+ stl / 1+ blk... not bad.

Hes gonna do better with his brothers and dad on the other flat side of the world....

Nate McMillan doing a helluva job in Indiana. Oladipo having a borderline MVP season and Domas looking like a top 5 player from last year’s draft class.

Looks like a poor mans MCW rookie numbers

Nate McMillan doing a helluva job in Indiana. Oladipo having a borderline MVP season and Domas looking like a top 5 player from last year’s draft class.

I liked oladipo in Orlando. I thought Orlando overpaid for ibaka but okc had no idea how to use him or sabonis. Westbrook just doesn't make others look good.

Speaking of ibaka I looked up Terrence Ross just to see how he doing..... turrible, 31% from 3 and 9ppg.

So basically Orlando traded a lotto pick and oladipo for Terrence Ross and a late pick. Honestly makes okc not look that bad lol

Curious to see how DHoward DOES against the SWISS ROLL tonight. Big KEMBA is always a treat to see.
I almost want to wear my rockets howard jersey 2night at the game just to RUSTLE SOME JIMMIES. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back