***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a segment discussing the decline of Harden. Last night he shot 3-12, and 1-4 from 3. If the 76'ers face even the Raptors in the first round, the Raptors are 3-1 vs. the 76'ers this year. The 76'ers are 10-8 in their last 18 and have lost 4 of their last 7. In the last 7 games with the 76'ers, Harden is averaging 17ppg on 34% shooting and 31% from 3. Its not much better if you look at his last 17 games he's averaging 19ppg on 36% shooting and 30% from 3.

For anyone interesting this is about 10 minutes of Harden pretty much getting ripped on and they conclude he's on the decline and has been for a while now.

I happened to catch this on the way into work today.

I agree completely. Harden is on the downside of his career. I’m sure he’s got some games left, but he shouldn’t be a max player again. And the 6ers are going to have a rough go in the playoffs this year.

Gotta give the Raptors credit they played portion of the last season and half without a home , Pascal Siakam long overcame the small issues he had with the Coach and looks to be part of really solid wing tandem in Scottie Barnes going forward., and also Van Fleet as a steady reliable hand. In Siakam is already a 20 5 and 5 guy who plays Good Defense and Barnes looks poised to be the same with a potentially higher ceiling.
yup i'm very excited with this raptors squad, overachieving, scrappy bunch

I just watched a segment discussing the decline of Harden. Last night he shot 3-12, and 1-4 from 3. If the 76'ers face even the Raptors in the first round, the Raptors are 3-1 vs. the 76'ers this year. The 76'ers are 10-8 in their last 18 and have lost 4 of their last 7. In the last 7 games with the 76'ers, Harden is averaging 17ppg on 34% shooting and 31% from 3. Its not much better if you look at his last 17 games he's averaging 19ppg on 36% shooting and 30% from 3.

For anyone interesting this is about 10 minutes of Harden pretty much getting ripped on and they conclude he's on the decline and has been for a while now.

basketball-nba.gif

What about Lebron saying he would join the Warriors to play with Steph Curry?

whos better then most of the players in the mvp line up. And even more insaulting they put Booker from the suns in there? lol word? ya ok...

For a period of weeks they also tried to elevate Ja above Luka in the talks even though Luka was averaging more points, more rebounds, more assists, and was 3-1 head to head with the Grizzlies.

What about Lebron saying he would join the Warriors to play with Steph Curry?

Are we sure he wants to play with Curry? How do we know he doesn't really just want to play with Kuminga (Next Charles Barkley) and Moody (Next Michael Jordan)?

Are we sure he wants to play with Curry? How do we know he doesn't really just want to play with Kuminga (Next Charles Barkley) and Moody (Next Michael Jordan)?

The rumor they pushed yesterday is that LeBald really wants to play with Luka, which is why he always picks Luka 1st when they pick All Star teams.

Last edited:
Luka running his mouth, got a tech and is now suspended for the last game of the season against the Spurs. Would be F'ed up if the Warriors lost, the Mavs had the 3rd seed, and then lost it in the last game because Luka was suspended for tech fouls and couldn't play.

The rumor they pushed yesterday is that LeBald really wants to play with Luka, which is why he always picks Luka 1st when they pick All Star teams.
Luka or Steph?

Steph 100% of the time.

Luka or Steph?

Steph 100% of the time.

He's a better fit with Steph because Luka has such a high usage rate but if you think Steph is better than Luka, well, I don't think at the end of their careers anyone is going to agree.

You and LeBron are the only two who accurately rate Luka. I wish LeBron had enough fighting spirit to play tonight against OKC but with his mileage (and mindset) it makes sense. Its an absolute must lose for the boys because if they beat the Lakers they tie the Pacers.

Pokusevskej needs to go 5-25 tonight for them to have a chance. I hope he let's it fly. Tanking gods bless our tank please.

Mavs up by 50. Luka with 39/11/7 and didn't even play the 4th qtr.

Harden was never good. Most overrated can of his era. Born loser.

Been a broken record about this for years. I'm glad everybody finally realized it when his prima donna ass bailed on yet another team-- this time the most ridiculous superteam ever put together. Because it doesn't matter who you put around him. He's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back