Net Neutrality is dead, FCC voted to kill it.

Or love, whatever. Fucking weirdo. Sounds like your internet should be monitored, and your crawl space inspected....

Sounds like you're not wearing the pants in your relationship, if you have one.

Sounds like you're not wearing the pants in your relationship, if you have one.

No, I dont associate sex with power and control, because I'm a sexually healthy human, not some sado masochist.

No, I dont associate sex with power and control, because I'm a sexually healthy human, not some sado masochist.

Men trade love for sex, women trade sex for love.

You're still deep in the blue pill, Hill.

Men trade love for sex, women trade sex for love.

You're still deep in the blue pill, Hill.
“Sexually healthy” means he bangs women through a hole in a bed sheet, Amish style

Doesn't this mean people with money, like most of us, will be able to afford better/a bigger slice of the interweb?

Doesn't this mean people with money, like most of us, will be able to afford better/a bigger slice of the interweb?
I already pay $80 a month for JUST internet from Spectrum with a shit fucking modem that buffers if I stand between it and my PS4. They DO NOT DESERVE any more of my money.

I already pay $80 a month for JUST internet from Spectrum with a shit fucking modem that buffers if I stand between it and my PS4. They DO NOT DESERVE any more of my money.
How much upload/download for that money?

Anybody catch the chairman on NPR yesterday (not Pai, one of the others)? I can't recap all of his crap, but this seems like a done deal that will have to be challenged in court. They aren't really taking public input, they don't give a fuck. Rules? Nah, you'll have to file a years-long lawsuit and wait out the antitrust gears of justice, which turn at about 0 rpm.

no
youre gonna get charged to use certain websites, or your isp making you use certain streaming services (their own, potentially). for example, verizon owns yahoo, so if you have fios they could potentially make you use yahoo as a search engine

6mbps upload, 19mbps download
I know our countries aren't comparable considering the huge size difference but that seems pretty expensive for what you get.
I pay 35 EURO for 200mpbs download/20mbps upload.
According to the currency convertor I use: 1 EURO = 1,1 USD.

Anybody catch the chairman on NPR yesterday (not Pai, one of the others)? I can't recap all of his crap, but this seems like a done deal that will have to be challenged in court. They aren't really taking public input, they don't give a fuck. Rules? Nah, you'll have to file a years-long lawsuit and wait out the antitrust gears of justice, which turn at about 0 rpm.
It’s a monopoly system now. Right now. A lot of people have one choice for service. People where my dad lives get 2 or 3 mb and thats it. They also pay more for that than I pay for 100 and my service is still worse than it is in say Miami and it costs more. So net neutrality isn’t really doing shit for us now and everything you say will happen in your mad max scenario is already happening as far as I can tell. It’s an empty threat to me.

I know our countries aren't comparable considering the huge size difference but that seems pretty expensive for what you get.

I pay $54.99 for 60/5. It's a crock of shit.

I share my wi-fi with 2 of my neighbors. One needs a repeater the other doesn’t. We split $40.50 per month for 25mbps and have no trouble steaming all at the same time.

It’s a monopoly system now. Right now. A lot of people have one choice for service. People where my dad lives get 2 or 3 mb and thats it. They also pay more for that than I pay for 100 and my service is still worse than it is in say Miami and it costs more. So net neutrality isn’t really doing shit for us now and everything you say will happen in your mad max scenario is already happening as far as I can tell. It’s an empty threat to me.
Yes... it is bad now. Net Neutrality being gutted will make it MUCH worse. You're going to pay more than you do now, for even less. This will also give ISP the ability to censor whatever they want, so it's basically an attack on the first amendment as well.

There's PLENTY of information about Net Neutrality and why this is so bad, there's no excuse for this level of ignorance.
Internet service is already horrible in the US, and corporate interests are about to make it worse.

Yes... it is bad now. Net Neutrality being gutted will make it MUCH worse. You're going to pay more than you do now, for even less. This will also give ISP the ability to censor whatever they want, so it's basically an attack on the first amendment as well.

There's PLENTY of information about Net Neutrality and why this is so bad, there's no excuse for this level of ignorance.

Internet service is already horrible in the US, and corporate interests are about to make it worse.
We’ll see

Back