Netanyahu Warns Putin That Iran Wants to Destroy 6 Million Jews

Because they're conscripted into a brutal expansionist military complex. I guess enforcing Apartheid builds character.

So setting aside the absurdity of your characterization just long enough to take the substance of your post seriously, you are correct that this...

say-hello-to-the-hot-women-of-the-israeli-defense-force-3.jpg

Builds better character than this...

Mall-Girls-10.jpg

Or, for that matter, this...

1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg

How about they blow each other up, and let the rest of the world celebrate.

So setting aside the absurdity of your characterization just long enough to take the substance of your post seriously, you are correct that this...

Builds better character than this...

So, setting aside your anecdote that they have better character, what do you define as character and what do you propose?
Conscripting young girls and teaching them that the safety of the country relies on the imprisonment of palestinians in gaza?

So, setting aside your anecdote that they have better character, what do you define as character and what do you propose?
Conscripting young girls and teaching them that the safety of the country relies on the imprisonment of palestinians in gaza?

Not interested in the politics of it all at this hour. I was making a simple point about the personalities of these women - which BTW you yourself would be hard pressed not to acknowledge were you to spend any time with a few of them.

So setting aside the absurdity of your characterization
Its not absurd at all, enforcing the Apartheid over there is the primary day to day purpose of the IDF.

1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg
Islamist women work extensively in the various Islamic charities that have expanded at a rapid pace over the last twenty years. Working to provide healthcare and education and credit to poor communities who would otherwise have no access probably builds more characters than oppressing Palestinians at the end of a gun.

Its not absurd at all, enforcing the Apartheid over there is the primary day to day purpose of the IDF.

Islamist women work extensively in the various Islamic charities that have expanded at a rapid pace over the last twenty years. Working to provide healthcare and education and credit to poor communities who would otherwise have no access probably builds more characters than oppressing Palestinians at the end of a gun.

Ah yes, Islamic “charities”. A solid point you have there.

Ah yes, Islamic “charities”. A solid point you have there.
Ah yes of course a Zionist sees them as "terrorists". Such a useful label to marginalize ones ideological opponents. But of course, the Israeli soldiers who arrest teenagers and blast them in the face with rubber bullets have "character", lol.

Last edited:
Ah yes of course a Zionist sees them as "terrorists". Such a useful label to marginalize ones ideological opponents. But of course, the Israeli soldiers whoa arrest teenagers and blast them in the face with rubber bullets have "character", lol.

Chill out my man. I wrote that original post to acknowledge how and why ladies like Gal Gadot are adept at carrying on a pleasant dinner conversation.

Chill out my man. I wrote that original post to acknowledge how and why ladies like Gal Gadot are adept at carrying on a pleasant dinner conversation.
So what did you mean by the quotations then? Exactly what I thought or something else?

So what did you mean by the quotations then? Exactly what I thought or something else?

I was being dismissive because, as I told another poster, it is far too late to get into an argument about Middle East politics. Some guy posted an interview with Gal Gadot being lovely and it made me think about how and why that seems to be a common personality for hot Israeli women. And that’s about it really

These religious people are all fucking lunatics.

Dudes holding scrolls like it’s the year 655.

Depends. Are you secretly the leader of a hostile nation who’s covertly trying to acquire nuclear weapons? Because if you’re that and not just a regular Sherdogger then I might be slightly triggered.

I strongly deny all allegations of being the leader of a hostile nation.

I was being dismissive because, as I told another poster, it is far too late to get into an argument about Middle East politics. Some guy posted an interview with Gal Gadot being lovely and it made me think about how and why that seems to be a common personality for hot Israeli women. And that’s about it really
Haha, I guess I can be a cunt sometimes too. Anyway, when it comes to Israeli actresses I prefer Natalie Portman. Really liked her in Song to Song and Annihilation. Also this ;)

Netanyahu is an idiot. Fuck him.
He is nearly a terrorist. I hope he goes like gaddaffi with a knife up his ass.

Kill gaddaffi has been one of the most retard moves possible

thanks france/obama

Ahmadinejad said that Israel is a tumor that should be wiped off the map. Maybe you can parse that language to mean something other than a threat of extermination but if I’m living in the country he’s talking about, I’m taking it as a earnest threat.

He was just kidding. They always kid like that, their funny guys.

Back