New Jersey Bill to Limit Magazines to 5 rounds or less.

This may be the most telling thing you've ever said on this forum.

It'll certainly be the only thing you've ever said that I will ever remember.

From now on, when I interact with you and your kind, I'll remember you're the ones who would sacrifice any liberty for a bit of comfort.

No one wants to interact with you tho so if you really wanted to do us a favor you’d disappear.

does a high capacity revolver chambered in 308 win or 5.56 with 22 inch heavy barrel and adjustable stock exist?

probably will if the bill goes through.

The blast from the cylinder gap would be nasty...

About fucking time. Guns do not belong on civilian hands. Only to trained police officers and active duty military serving overseas. If you need help, call 911. Everyone has a cell phone nowadays. It's 2018, not the Wild West 1878.
A methed out person once started headbutting our door, threatening to kill us. Called 911, they heard his shouts and said theyd be immediately out

After 30 minutes he broke the door through the frame (it was deadbolted). I defended myself and ex wife, and dude had enough and fled...

Cops got there 1.5 hours later. What if only a female was home?

A methed out person once started headbutting our door, threatening to kill us. Called 911, they heard his shouts and said theyd be immediately out

After 30 minutes he broke the door through the frame (it was deadbolted). I defended myself and ex wife, and dude had enough and fled...

when seconds matter the police are only minutes away

when seconds matter the police are only minutes away
Multiple other neighbors called as well. I live in a 25k population city, the sheriffs office is like 2 miles away...

Good times. People getting cited for DUIs was clearly more important

WoW is a gun nut. He was being disingenuous.

so.....asking for a friend
lets say you were given many 30 round mags, and then your unit disbanded so there's literally nowhere to turn them in....

and now you live in CA, then what?
are they illegal to USE, or even just to own?

does a high capacity revolver chambered in 308 win or 5.56 with 22 inch heavy barrel and adjustable stock exist?

probably will if the bill goes through.

Bring back the Colt 1855, in .460 or 500 s&w

e1d3d530b1afa78f4dd4a2ecac81747e--danger-zone-weapons.jpg

colt_m1855.jpg

CA0HGuI.png

i mean if a Henry AR -7 is illegal, but any bolt action 308 rifle isn't......

is lethality being considered at all?

so.....asking for a friend
lets say you were given many 30 round mags, and then your unit disbanded so there's literally nowhere to turn them in....

and now you live in CA, then what?
are they illegal to USE, or even just to own?

Did you own them before the year 2000?

What. 22 did they do that to?.

I knew that other stuff but that was way more than I was willing to type on my phone. Handguns already fall under the restricted class so I wasn't really including it.
My post was mostly for the benefit of our non Canadian Doggers. I see @jlagman already responded, so, this is an empty post...

What's the point then?

Might as well just pull out the family model 70 in .375 H&H and put a fist sized hole in the guy.
the bolt action revolver would be geared specifically to increase the legal "magazine" size.

even if you could somehow engineer a 20 round rifle revolver, would it be easier to just reload a 5 round mag?

probably idk

Back