**** NEW OPPONENT**** Sherdogger @AJ Garcia in Main Event on Saturday In Utah. UPDATED WITH PPV INFO

Fight got canceled due to my opponent not being a professional. The short notice replacement didn’t work out so now I’m not fighting this weekend but already have one lined up for August 3rd.

Fuck....

<{dayum}>

That sucks Bruh.

Least August isn't too far off.

Cyas then!

Hope you're carrying that momentum in training camp! @AJ Garcia

Sherdog is behind you bruv

L73yGbQ.gif

Regional MMA can be terrible sometimes, good luck with the next fight.

Some things never change. That was why I stopped fighting for the UCE, they had 3 opponents no show me in less than a month and mentally it was killing me to keep prepping for a fight that didn't happen.

On a related note my buddy can't find a fight, if you hear of any 135 or 145ers looking for a fight let me know. He is a Jermey Horn trained guy with like 30 fights so it has to be someone with some experience so that the commission will allow it. If you can provide us any help finding matches we will return the favor and talk to Jeremy about getting you on the list for Horn's cards.

Some things never change. That was why I stopped fighting for the UCE, they had 3 opponents no show me in less than a month and mentally it was killing me to keep prepping for a fight that didn't happen.

On a related note my buddy can't find a fight, if you hear of any 135 or 145ers looking for a fight let me know. He is a Jermey Horn trained guy with like 30 fights so it has to be someone with some experience so that the commission will allow it. If you can provide us any help finding matches we will return the favor and talk to Jeremy about getting you on the list for Horn's cards.
It was much easier finding fights when I was an amateur. I used to fight every other month. Now it’s been pretty tough. What’s your guys name and when is horns show? I just got booked for steelfist on August 3rd.
EC0D4ADE-0468-4DEA-A3C9-DF81EE115961.jpeg

It was much easier finding fights when I was an amateur. I used to fight every other month. Now it’s been pretty tough. What’s your guys name and when is horns show? I just got booked for steelfist on August 3rd.
View attachment 404815
My promise of shooping still stands, you better have someone taking lots of pics and shit or I'm gonna throw a dolly at you.

Back