New Q&A on Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.
AXelator-What's the cheapest price for a room with bathroom near Sinbi?

I think it's possible to get a room for 2500-3000 bath in Phuket- especially if you speak/understand Thai. Just need patiences and ask Thai people.

Hello everyone! I'm new here on the forum, registred a time ago but could not post.

Anyway, I arrived to Phuket today, currently staying at Athome Hotel on Nanai Soi, 8 Patong. Could anyone please recommend me a place that isnt to far away from Sinbi, but still with things to do around? Is Patong far from Sinbi? Ive read you guys discussing Palm Village, are there things to do around there?

Thank you !

Hello everyone! I'm new here on the forum, registred a time ago but could not post.

Anyway, I arrived to Phuket today, currently staying at Athome Hotel on Nanai Soi, 8 Patong. Could anyone please recommend me a place that isnt to far away from Sinbi, but still with things to do around? Is Patong far from Sinbi? Ive read you guys discussing Palm Village, are there things to do around there?

Thank you !

Sinbi is in Rawaii area which is about 20 minutes time in a taxi away from Patong.

Talk about throwing yourself in something new...

Sinbi is in Rawaii area which is about 20 minutes time in a taxi away from Patong.

Talk about throwing yourself in something new...

Yes i know.. But i wanted to se Patong also, I am not here for training only, just want to try it out.

Thanks everyone for contributing. I'm planning to spend 3 weeks at sinbi in late November. I'm going with my brother and we may end up staying at the accom at sinbi. My only concern is that it might be a little difficult to have a nap in between classes as people will be having privates. Do the trainers do many privates in between classes and do you think it is possible to have a nap in between classes?

lap

There was usually only 1 or 2 privates in between classes when I was there (May) and they are pretty quiet. Train hard and you won't have any problem napping.

Thank you !

Patong boxing gym is pretty close to where you are staying, it's on the hill between Karon and Patong.

How long are you going to be at Sinbi? I'll be there next week.

Hi man! Staying for 5 days - a week, could be more or less. Having problem with my shins. I'm staying at Naiharn Green valley resort right now. Maybe i'll see you during training hours! I'm a short, black haired guy. :)

Hi man! Staying for 5 days - a week, could be more or less. Having problem with my shins. I'm staying at Naiharn Green valley resort right now. Maybe i'll see you during training hours! I'm a short, black haired guy. :)

I'll be at Green Valley on the 28th around noon.

24 shits in 2 days, dehydrated.
no more crabs for a while.

was going to get a sak yant today,scared to leave home incase i shit myself.
had enough.

Second time I went to Thailand 3 of us got sick at the hotel restaurant. Firing hot liquid out of both ends for 48 hours. Very unpleasant.

finally off to get my yant today, much to the displeasure of my wife.
good girl still found a good ajarn for me through her friends husband,even though she hates tattoo.
going to get hanuman tattoo, excited today.
cost of tattoo, 2 candles, rice, 10 bananas and a hot plate of food, regardless of the size of tattoo.
will give ajarn a donation of money however.

finally got my yant(tattoo). ajarn finished my tattoo and did not stop. he end up giving me 4. he got very sick after the first and believed my ex cursed me and during the yant it left me and entered him. he gave me more to protect me. ajarn is fine he has power to heal the curse from himself. 4 yants for free. lucky day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back