Newest Bigfoot Video

Why is it whenever people get footage of Bigfoot, they always just film from a distance with a shaky, low quality camera instead of chasing that mofo down?

Would you go up to a bear in the wild? A Gorilla? Any type of wild animal that looks like it could rip your body apart? Assuming this is real, you can't blame the person for not getting closer, fuck that noise.

Would you go up to a bear in the wild? A Gorilla? Any type of wild animal that looks like it could rip your body apart? Assuming this is real, you can't blame the person for not getting closer, fuck that noise.
If it was a bear, or something that obviously resembled a bear, fuck no.

The thing on that video looked humanoid, so if I had the presence of mind to film it I'd like to think I'd get a closer look. But this is presuming it's just some guy fucking around.

Bindernagel's book focuses largely on track evidence. Sasquatch lineage may already be represented in the fossil record with gigantopithecus . If they do indeed exist, my assumption for why they've not been as easily cataloged as other large creatures, such as bears, is simply because they are more clever/smarter/more aware.

Recovered hair and scat samples aren't always identifiable.

http://woodape.org/index.php/about-bigfoot/articles/86-analysis-feces-and-hair

It's incredibly difficult to get DNA from shed hairs.

http://www.forensicmag.com/articles...na-testing-and-forensic-analysis-hair-samples

But yes, of course nobody has any confirmed proof. If we had that we'd not be having this conversation.

gigantopithecus went extinct over 100,000 years ago. There is no correlation between that animal and the idea that Bigfoot is real. While the myth may have originated from gigantopithecus, there's no reasonable scientific way to assume they are the same creature. For them to have lived this long, there would need to be a large enough population to ensure success during breeding.

Track evidence isn't scientific to me unless you can verify it's authenticity. The smartest animals on the planet, humans, can't remain hidden from the 21st century. We've found tribes in the middle of the Amazon, but we can't find an ape population in the United States? It's laughable.

There's zero science behind Bigfoot research, which is why it's called cryptozoology. It's fake science researching a fake animal.

No ape is smart enough to hide from us. We've found them in the jungles of Africa, but we can't find them in Washington and Oregon? Yeah sure bud.

Yeah I'd fucking leg it out of there, not everyone is Aleksander Emelianenko.

Considering that the guy holding the camera is likely the guy in the monkey suits roomate sure......I'll give you that.

Scenario where somehow this is an authentic encounter.....no.....just no.

I'm sure you're quite tough and all , but you aren't overriding the biological imperative programmed into every cell in your body and " Sprinting " right at a 7 ft tall hairy ape in the middle of the woods. Have you ever ever seen a bear in the woods? Killed a deer? When those are new experiences for you the first thing you'll notice is your heart rate will double and every hair on your ads will stand up ready either claw something's eyes out or turn tail and run. 98.1% chance you stand there and tremble.

It's not about being tough it's that I don't believe bigfoot exist and I wouldn't believe that thing is real. At most what I would think is that some guys followed me in an attempt to create this scenario.

Funny how no one ever films one with an HD phone, ipod, or camera
I was watching Discovery Channel a while back (perhaps a year or two). I think the program was Wild Russia. There was footage of a snow leopard. If I recall correctly, this was one of the first times this creature was filmed in the wild.

It's not about being tough it's that I don't believe bigfoot exist and I wouldn't believe that thing is real. At most what I would think is that some guys followed me in an attempt to create this scenario.

Ok .....in that case. The guy filming the " big foot " is doing to make you think it's a big foot , proving otherwise doesn't make any sense , so I assumed we were operating under the fantasy scenario that it was a legitimate surprise encounter.

I've had moose wake me up by stomping around 20 ft from my nylon walled tent in the middle of the night and I can vouch that being on level ground with something that's much more physically capable than yourself , especially when your in its environment makes your asshole pucker up and forcing contact is pretty far removed from your mind.

Ok .....in that case. The guy filming the " big foot " is doing to make you think it's a big foot , proving otherwise doesn't make any sense , so I assumed we were operating under the fantasy scenario that it was a legitimate surprise encounter.

I've had moose wake me up by stomping around 20 ft from my nylon walled tent in the middle of the night and I can vouch that being on level ground with something that's much more physically capable than yourself , especially when your in its environment makes your asshole pucker up and forcing contact is pretty far removed from your mind.

No if I knew for a fact it was really big foot I'm not even sure I would film it. I do think I would follow it from a distance though. The thing is we don't know if bigfoot is dangerous or anything like that so it's not as scary as a bear or moose which we know for a fact will fuck you up if you get to close. Hell sometimes they just need to see you and they will fuck you up.

No if I knew for a fact it was really big foot I'm not even sure I would film it. I do think I would follow it from a distance though. The thing is we don't know if bigfoot is dangerous or anything like that so it's not as scary as a bear or moose which we know for a fact will fuck you up if you get to close. Hell sometimes they just need to see you and they will fuck you up.

I don't know man......I'm thinking if I happen to see a silverback gorilla the next time I'm in the woods I'm assuming that steering clear probably has the best chance of ending well for me.

I bet you're the kind of guy who would get punched by an elephant.

Making the rnds.

With videos become clearer and clearer, doubters gonna have to start believing.

Damn, Cheese! I never knew you were a Bigfoot buff. Me, I kind of unfortunately became a knower. Seeing one of these things really shakes up your life. I had to quit my job as a logger it fucked me up so much.

I always thought the BF phenomenon was totally fabricated until I moved from Boston to Northern VT, got a bunch of land for cheap and traded my office jo pub to became a logger. I soon started noticing really bizarre shit, like wood knocks in the middle of now where, trees constantly blocking my logging trail, giant foot prints (one was 21-22 inches), weird vocals - even like "Samurai chatter" - but I never put the two together.....I founded it more easy to believe there were hobos on my land than BF. This went on for like three years until one day, on July 21st 2016, I was rolling down a big hill with my ATV in neutral, so it was really quiet, and then lol and behold, I must have caught a mother nursing her baby off guard, as she stood up from behind a rock and walked off into the forest. She was not massive, had dirty blonde and reddish rust hair, was about 6 foot tall, 300 a 400 pounds and had the quietest gate I ever heard (much quieter than a deer). I shit my pants pretty much?

After that I had this very bizarre and terrifying night time encounter when two of them younger ones closed in on me when I was all alone in the deep woods finishing a day of logging and they were like ten feet away from me behind a tree with glowing red eyes. And no, it was not Eye Shine but self luminescence, a serious glowing. When I saw that, I fucking tripped and started hyper ventilating. I tried to get out asap but could not find my ATV keys, as they were making these clicking noises, tree peeking and throwing pine cones, acorns and little pebbles at me. There is actually a video that resembles almost exactly what my second encounter was like and I shall attach that here:

I wonder if your boxing forum bud, @Seano, has had any sightings, as to the best of my knowledge he is from Maine, and Maine has some of the highest reports out there.

Damn, Cheese! I never knew you were a Bigfoot buff. Me, I kind of unfortunately became a knower. Seeing one of these things really shakes up your life. I had to quit my job as a logger it fucked me up so much.

I always thought the BF phenomenon was totally fabricated until I moved from Boston to Northern VT, got a bunch of land for cheap and traded my office jo pub to became a logger. I soon started noticing really bizarre shit, like wood knocks in the middle of now where, trees constantly blocking my logging trail, giant foot prints (one was 21-22 inches), weird vocals - even like "Samurai chatter" - but I never put the two together.....I founded it more easy to believe there were hobos on my land than BF. This went on for like three years until one day, on July 21st 2016, I was rolling down a big hill with my ATV in neutral, so it was really quiet, and then lol and behold, I must have caught a mother nursing her baby off guard, as she stood up from behind a rock and walked off into the forest. She was not massive, had dirty blonde and reddish rust hair, was about 6 foot tall, 300 a 400 pounds and had the quietest gate I ever heard (much quieter than a deer). I shit my pants pretty much?

After that I had this very bizarre and terrifying night time encounter when two of them younger ones closed in on me when I was all alone in the deep woods finishing a day of logging and they were like ten feet away from me behind a tree with glowing red eyes. And no, it was not Eye Shine but self luminescence, a serious glowing. When I saw that, I fucking tripped and started hyper ventilating. I tried to get out asap but could not find my ATV keys, as they were making these clicking noises, tree peeking and throwing pine cones, acorns and little pebbles at me. There is actually a video that resembles almost exactly what my second encounter was like and I shall attach that here:

I wonder if your boxing forum bud, @Seano, has had any sightings, as to the best of my knowledge he is from Maine, and Maine has some of the highest reports out there.

I never have seen anything like that. The dad of a friend of mine swore up and down he'd seen one though. I can't imagine that with as many people who enjoy the Maine woods for various reasons, that there is anything like that out there undiscovered.

I never have seen anything like that. The dad of a friend of mine swore up and down he'd seen one though. I can't imagine that with as many people who enjoy the Maine woods for various reasons, that there is anything like that out there undiscovered.
Well, as you probably know, like 98% of Maine is forested and the paper mills own like 50% of that land. And, with the population of Maine being a measly 1.3 million, with half of the state living in Portland, it is incredibly remote.

One of the most famous Bigfoot personalities is that survivalist guy Michael Merchant who is also from Maine and was on Bigfoot bounty and a bunch of other reality survival orientated TV shows. He has some great Maine expeditions on his YouTube where he encounters some high strangeness and also a bunch of Maine testimonials.

For what it's worth, he kind of agrees with you and does not think some giant ape is running around out there but thinks it is some type of Paranormal Phenomenon, which is exactly like Les Stroud thought after researching the subject fully and spending a bunch of nights alone in Bigfoot hot spots for his Bigfoot series, even claimed to have seen multiple UFO's, orbs, had a BF sit on him while he was sleeping and encountered mind speak.

Well, as you probably know, like 98% of Maine is forested and the paper mills own like 50% of that land. And, with the population of Maine being a measly 1.3 million, with half of the state living in Portland, it is incredibly remote.

One of the most famous Bigfoot personalities is that survivalist guy Michael Merchant who is also from Maine and was on Bigfoot bounty and a bunch of other reality survival orientated TV shows. He has some great Maine expeditions on his YouTube where he encounters some high strangeness and also a bunch of Maine testimonials.

For what it's worth, he kind of agrees with you and does not think some giant ape is running around out there but thinks it is some type of Paranormal Phenomenon.

I've lived in rural maine my whole life. I don't believe it.

I saw a black fox last year though, those are pretty rare.

Cheese thread plus Bigfoot thread

what could go wrong?

I've lived in rural maine my whole life. I don't believe it.

I saw a black fox last year though, those are pretty rare.
Dang. Black foxes are rare. Seeing a black bear in the wild is rare af too (not including highway sightings and such).

Dood, I gauantee you that if you saw one, you would run the other way. Seeing one is the most terrifying thing ever. Most people get PTSD when they experience their first encounter and some never return to the woods. Like I said, I was a logger and just could not go in to the woods alone anymore so sold all my equipment and gtfo'd. It s nit like seeing another animal in the forest, it is like seeing an alien, a monster or something that should not exist. Seeing something like the Lochness Monster would be cool (if you weren't swimming that was) but seeing a Bigfoot all alone in the in the woods is terrifying.

Sasquatch Chronicles on YouTube has daily witness interviews and like 99% are people that are traumatized. Their is actually an industry around Sasquatch sightings and PTSD, with guys like Dr Matthew Johnson releasing books on it.

Being a knower, I do have patience for people that doubt that this thing exists, as I lived 33 years thinking: "totally hoaxed, fake and made up.....only for hicks and hillbillies......where is THE PROOF? Where I stand the body? Where is the evidence? Where I stand the Jon blurry compelling video since the Patterson Gimlin film? Why are these giant animals apparently so abundant (sightings in every continent except Antartica and every state except Hawaii, yet they are making little to KO dent in our wildlife population or food sources?".....
I felt all these ways and more, yet, when I saw that 6 foot reddish brown humanoid stand up, mere 30 yards away, cradling her baby up to her teet and just walk back into practically infinite wilderness near the Vermont Canadian border, my whole life was turned on it's head.

I think the more relevant question to people is if you saw one, would you tell anybody? Obviously, you know no one will believe you and you will be called a nut. You don't get any money and no one will trust you more or think more highly of you, with all that awaits is infamy and scorn.

Last edited:
Back