NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.

On to running backs worth a shit. Phillip Lindsay has become the first African American running back to ever make the Pro Bowl. Everyone congratulate him.

I don't understand how Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck didn't make the Pro Bowl. Brady&Rodgers got in on name only, both are having shitty seasons by their standards.

Last edited:
Lol @ how overrated Zeke continues to be.

Personally, I'd go:

1. Goff
2. Wentz
3. Bosa
4. Ramsey
5. Zeke
6. Dak
7. Tyreek
8. Rankins
9. MT
10. Tunsil / Stanley

48414535_2440192519360823_3196200372603453440_n.jpg
Buckner snubbed so your list sucks

I don't understand how Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck didn't make the Pro Bowl. Brady&Rodgers got in on name only, both are having shitty seasons by their standards.
Pro bowl??

{<jordan}

On to running backs worth a shit. Phillip Lindsay has become the first African American running back to ever make the Pro Bowl. Everyone congratulate him.

Did you know he asked Terrell Davis to use his number?!

It's voted on by fans

Buckner snubbed so your list sucks
Hes playing some damn good ball this year. Looks like the game is finally clicking for him.

Hes not getting mentioned enough with the other big named rushers.

Ex Raider Denico Autry has 9 sacks.

Lmao.

Luck not getting in is bullshit. He’s been tearing it up.

Which is weird, seeing that the Chargers has the most players of any team in the PB.
Seems like they have gotten a lot of love in the media this year, and rightfully. They are crazy stacked on both sides of the ball.

Been a long time since Ive heard the Chargers get this much attention.

Pro bowl is a joke. Brady made it over Luck.

Although it is far fetched Gruden shipping Carr out and starting the Peter Man would be the absolute pinnacle of Gruden.

PFF should watch some fuckin tape with Canboozled because that line is playing like ass.

Dak sucks. That is known. He holds the ball too long and takes more sacks than he should. On the other hand, he also is currently producing as one of the best (possibly still the best?) QBs under pressures.

Newsflash: Having a shitty QB makes the RB’s job harder.

Newsflash: A dominant RB makes the o-lines job easier. See Adrian Beatyourson’s entire career.

Newsflash: Zeke is an elite RB and you are legitimately an idiot if you think otherwise.

I guess the steelers are just gifted with great RBs then.
Alfred morris filled in for zeke last season and ended it with a higher ypc

Lol @ Landon Collins making the pro bowl. He has been average at best this year. Rosas & Barkley earned it though.

I was reading somewhere earlier, I wish I could find it.... basically, if you don't like the pro bowl picks, don't blame the fans. It's advertised as counting as 1/3 each, between fans, players and coaches but that the way they do it makes the fan vote actually count a lot less. I can't remember the exact details but it was something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back