Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the worst QB drafts ever given how hyped it was.

I had thought he would bounce back after last year, but dude showed who he was. Be interesting to see if he can ever be somewhat decent again.

I had thought he would bounce back after last year, but dude showed who he was. Be interesting to see if he can ever be somewhat decent again.
yeah, she sure showed us how terrible he is with another new OC, no offensive line, no WR, and the best player on offense being injured

what a bum, I cant believe he even had a poor year before with the same problems except the GOAT OC Matt Patricia was calling plays

I sound like you when you're talking about the Chiefs <45>
I dont get shook my rigged/friendlies

I've fully accepted the NFL going all in on a bi-racial QB whos a cuck to appeal to zoomers.

JaCaleb is gonna be the next light skin savior but he isn't a cuck

What scares is me the Bears could fuck this whole thing up

I've fully accepted the NFL going all in on a bi-racial QB whos a cuck to appeal to zoomers.

You're the very definition of shook as it pertains to the Chiefs lol.

And don't worry, the Bears will most definitely fuck the whole thing up.

JaJordan vs JaCaleb for Bi-racial/light skinned NFC North supremacy.

In the words of good ole JR "business is about to pick up".

Tell that to the Bills lol
Which all pros did they not keep? They let a bunch of always injured or older players go. Probably better than anyone on the Canthers though.

Which all pros did they not keep? They let a bunch of always injured or older players go. Probably better than anyone on the Canthers though.

Well they pretty much let go of Hyde, Poyer, Morse and white all for cap space. Those old injured players are more than likely better than whatever scraps they get in FA or that white safety from Iowa. I think Hamlin is one of their only safeties on the roster right now lol..

Then again they’re probably just gearing up to give Donte Jackson a max deal and trade for Miles Canders imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back