Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT Woodson confirmed, Jay Cutler is a fucking can <DCWhoa>
Jay Cutler played behind an offensive line that couldn't back up at Bama for the majority of his career and had play callers who were certified retards.

Jay Cutler played behind an offensive line that couldn't back up at Bama for the majority of his career and had play callers who were certified retards.
Those sound a awful lot like excuses brother.

I missed the discussion on NFL kickoffs until I saw this from Tuesday.

The NFL wants more returns so they may require the kickoff to land between the 20 and the goal line and eliminate the fair catch. A kick into the end zone comes out to the 45. Short of the 20 it comes out to the 35. The ball is kicked from the 35 but the rest of the kicking team line up at the opponents 40. The receiving team line up at their own 35.

Those sound a awful lot like excuses brother.
You never had to watch Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, and Alshon Jeffery get open in 4 seconds but every play be dead or done in 3

Having 2 good guards, but a shit center and shit tackles just made pass rushing outside too easy for edge and inside pass rush was 50/50

Remember the Buccs butt fucking the Chiefs oline in the superbowl? That was every week for 7 years

Last edited:
You never had to watch Matt Forte, Brandon Marshall, and Alshon Jeffery get open in 4 seconds but every play be dead or done in 3

Having 2 good guards, but a shit center and shit tackles just made pass rushing outside too easy for edge and inside pass rush was 50/50
No but I did watch the offensive line be one of the most penalized in the league taking touchdowns off the board. Which were few in far between because the WR/TE core not only lead the league in drops but couldn't muster a single 1000 yard receiver between them.

Mahomo still managed to throw for 4200 yards and help win a super bowl despite this.

Remember the Buccs butt fucking the Chiefs oline in the superbowl? That was every week for 7 years
Yeah like all the starters were hurt, that sucked. I just learned the wife is making a amazingly delicious roast for dinner, so I no longer wish to troll/trigger you on how shit Jay Cuntler was.

I do enjoy these sessions of ours though.

Last edited:

You know who doesn’t remember that, and may even have blocked it from their memory? Those cans in the elite retired athlete thread. Must’ve been touching themselves to their Brady collection anytime the cucs defense was on the field that entire playoff run.

No but I did watch the offensive line be one of the most penalized in the league taking touchdowns off the board. Which were few in far between because the WR/TE core not only lead the league in drops but couldn't muster a single 1000 yard receiver between them.

Mahomo still managed to throw for 4200 yards and help win a super bowl despite this.
You have no idea what a bad offense is. Marc Trestman is the fucking devil

Marc Trestman had a good offense in 2013.
in spite of him, the Bears had a good offense

He benched Cutler out of spite, because Cutler was telling him parts of the offense that didn't work. I fucking hate that no good son of a bitch and hope he gets kicked in the genitals every day for the rest of my life. That includes me outliving him and someone stomps on his corpse.

Edit: That's not including Mel Tucker fielding the worst defense in franchise history and Emery being a massive dipshit of a GM and wasting the prime talents of 4 insanely gifted players

Last edited:
yeah, she sure showed us how terrible he is with another new OC, no offensive line, no WR, and the best player on offense being injured

what a bum, I cant believe he even had a poor year before with the same problems except the GOAT OC Matt Patricia was calling plays
All of that is totally fair, until he repeatedly got benched for the ZapMan and the pats were slightly better. I liked Jones a lot his rookie year and I gave him a ton of breaks his second year. He made so many terrible choices on the field this year and that’s really it.

Man that group of skill pos players along with Bennett at TE was filthy. Travesty they couldnt do more with it.

Good for JaBaker

My dream of Baker is officially dead. If these jerk offs cant get into the top 3 the season is over before it began, again lmao.

Man that group of skill pos players along with Bennett at TE was filthy. Travesty they couldnt do more with it.
Bennett was such a fucking cancer. He'd quit all the time because Cutler didn't throw to him. He was responsible for like 4 or 5 picks in 1 season just quitting on his routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back