NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, he's got it on VHS at the very least.

I'm not 5'3 nor do I speak homosexual (Italian for the unlearned).

I think I'll be fine

RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE
O man he does not speak homosexual while is arroused everytime fatty runs sub five seconds 40 yard dash.what is even more funny they come to me and tag me trying ro say look what my daddy can do.leave me alone :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
You guys talk about nfl guys like kids would talk " my daddy is stronger then yours" lol i mean it is pathetic

This is true. But it applies to all sports. You're singling out NFL fans because you don't like the NFL. Its one of those things where its dumb but everyone does it and if you shit on people for doing it you're doing so from a glass house.

Ass touchers are back at it again talking out of their butt holes. I would not be suprised if most nfl fans want to be a women so they can be man handled by their idols who are best athletes around the world.i think most of you envy girls that are with them
I mean. You're pretty much right on with this...

This is true. But it applies to all sports. You're singling out NFL fans because you don't like the NFL. Its one of those things where its dumb but everyone does it and if you shit on people for doing it you're doing so from a glass house.
No it does not most fans watch sports for score wins american sports are the annomaly where guys physicue or how tall he is is celebrated and said nobody is like him

No it does not most fans watch sports for score wins american sports are the annomaly where guys physicue or how tall he is is celebrated and said nobody is like him

You do have a point there. There is a toxic subculture among American football fans and players hating smaller people and putting larger and fatter people on a pedestal. A recent example that demonstrates this is the whole Tucker v Kelce thing and how a lot of the analysts were talking about Tucker.

But I feel you're pointing out every negative thing about the NFL to try and convince people to stop watching. And none of this makes the sport suck. Which is your main thesis.

The Chiefs are primed for a minimum 7 or 8 peat with the Chris Jones signing

You do have a point there. There is a toxic subculture among American football fans and players hating smaller people and putting larger and fatter people on a pedestal. A recent example that demonstrates this is the whole Tucker v Kelce thing and how a lot of the analysts were talking about Tucker.

But I feel you're pointing out every negative thing about the NFL to try and convince people to stop watching. And none of this makes the sport suck. Which is your main thesis.
Yeah i do not.care about nfl how big or strong they are but when nfl fans start saying nobody is as strong or as big as they are then i have to reply. I mean obsession with them like i said in previous posts that they compete like whos daddy is stronger and look up to them like they are something while most of petrified to get into mma ring or strong man competition is crazy

It's no coincidence that the guy who let his dick flop out during the combine is now one of the highest paid players at his position.

Yeah reading this x post is like that is all they remember of this guy lol it was all over yahoo bunch of cucks were comenting about it

Yeah i do not.care about nfl how big or strong they are but when nfl fans start saying nobody is as strong or as big as they are then i have to reply. I mean obsession with them like i said in previous posts that they compete like whos daddy is stronger and look up to them like they are something while most of petrified to get into mma ring or strong man competition is crazy

MMA and Strong Man competitions are the much, much gayer sports though (NTTAWWT)

MMA and Strong Man competitions are the much, much gayer sports though (NTTAWWT)
That is not a point point is nfl players know how much fans idolize them so.they flex their muscles and so on. But are petrified to go to man sports and show how tough theybare or strong they are.nothimg gay about mma or strong man competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back