NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s plain but it’s easy, cheap and relatively healthy. Im not trying to raid my cabinet/vegetable drawer and use like 6 different appliances to make Spanish rice all the time. Sometimes I just wanna turn the rice cooker on and sear an ahi for 2 minutes and eat.

Chicken and rice is the all natty way to get jacked/cut imo
lol. Mexican rice is so easy to make.

Between our mans Croaker not having a benefits package and not appreciating Japanese cuisine I’m led to believe that he may be poor. A troubling revelation to say the least.
I appreciate Japanese cuisine, I've been there. Spent time in the motherland of anime and bad teeth. Most of the time the food is bland. The best part about Japan is ordering other kinds of cuisine. If you eat typical Japanese food it gets boring really quickly.

I appreciate Japanese cuisine, I've been there. Spent time in the motherland of anime and bad teeth. Most of the time the food is bland. The best part about Japan is ordering other kinds of cuisine. If you eat typical Japanese food it gets boring really quickly.
The women are bas as fuck though.

This would be the greatest thing ever.

20240315-221801.jpg

This would be the greatest thing ever.

20240315-221801.jpg

Empty threat.

NFL already has the biggest Markets down with the Raiders going to Vegas,unless they wanna go to Toronto or Messico City....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back