NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What network will you be watching for the draft?

I’ll be watching the NFLN, love me some Mayock

I don't agree with Steelers being better without (don't think he is making that point either) but dude is still fighting the don't take a RB battle

I don't agree with Steelers being better without (don't think he is making that point either) but dude is still fighting the don't take a RB battle

I feel like using points scored is a ridiculous way to measure that too.

When you have stud RBs you don't have to sling the ball around as much and as such you can just grind down the clock for a long period of time. Plus, when you're on a team that has ANTONIO FUCKING BROWN and don't have a run game to rely on of course you'll probably score more cause you're throwing to him, Bryant, and Juju more.

Unless it’s for a massive haul, I’m not feeling a trade back. A top five pick gets you a fucking excellent player. Stay put and draft BPA.

Last edited:
It will be interesting with no drunk Gruden to bust Kipers balls anymore.
Last year’s ESPN coverage was awesome. Gruden was just shitting on every selection in the first round.

A lot of reports coming out that they're convinced Browns are taking Mayfield at #1 lol. Browns gonna Brown.

A lot of reports coming out that they're convinced Browns are taking Mayfield at #1 lol. Browns gonna Brown.

I listen to WKNR from time to time in the car and I have not heard this once.

What are the sources?

Make it happen, Elway.

Even if the Giants trade down with Denver they are still guaranteed either Chubb, Barkley, or Nelson.

That would be a major win.

Still shocked the Giants don’t have any interest in a QB. Eli is falling off hard.

Are they just planning to pick in the top five for the next couple of seasons?

Still shocked the Giants don’t have any interest in a QB. Eli is falling off hard.

I wondered if that was part of the thought process. Maybe they don't love any of these guys coming out this year but expect to struggle again and take a QB next year.

By all accounts, Gettlemen and Shurmur are high on Davis Webb. Unfortunately McAdoo was a complete buffoon and instead of giving Webb a few snaps he wanted to see what Geno freaking Smith "could do" as if it was some kind of mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back