NFL Discussion: For Shame

What is more embarrassing?

• Making Baker Mayfield look like a god

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trubisky might have the capabilities if he is away from the Bears.<Moves>

I doubt that many are looking at Wentz as a savior either since the Eagles won a Super Bowl with his backup and have regressed ever since that year.

Trubisky with competent coaching can make it in this league as a 25-30 TD a year guy.

Print that.

Cowboys flexed out of prime time for Browns/Giants.

Just when you think the NFC Least is losing some
prime time spots....
Well deserved. Giants would beat your Raiders if they played next week.

These stats are so fucking dumb lol, still having a great season though. ROFL @ 63 other players also having more TD’s than Julio

Stole from some nerd on Reddit btw;

Of qualified players:

• 25 have more yards than AJ Brown
  • 19 have more receptions than DK Metcalf
  • 62 have a higher yards per reception than DeAndre Hopkins
  • 64 have more TDs than Julio
  • 11 have more 100 yard games than Tyreek

Chiefs need to not fall asleep this weekend. The Dolphins defense looks pretty scary.

christ what a mess lmao. This is why the debate over “which GM/HC opening is most attractive” isn’t even a contest for me. Watson can’t cover up how much they suck from an organizational standpoint

christ what a mess lmao. This is why the debate over “which GM/HC opening is most attractive” isn’t even a contest for me. Watson can’t cover up how much they suck from an organizational standpoint

<2>

crazy. but some idiots still think it's just the flu.

People focus too much on the death rate is why. I'm fully on the "I think the hysteria is a tad overblown" list but I will also do what I can to avoid catching it cause the long term effects I have heard from it can be pretty bad. I've had pneumonia twice and my lungs are a mess from it I know can't imagine what this can do to you given the worst cases stick people on ventilators.

THAT SAID... at the risk of going all War Room... someone please fucking explain to me how sitting in a walled tent to eat is any safer than sitting INSIDE the restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back