NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it Cam lmao. Pls stop.

Fitzmagic will revert back to being a can at some point. Im tossing some $ on the Steelers.

Might be a bit early in the cycle for reversion. Winston is still suspended, and he hasn't been told hes the starter for the season.

Once hes named starter and offered an extension (which he immediately signs and collects his guaranteed money) is his usual reversion point.

Dak is an absolute can. Theres no excuse. He has time, he has a running game, even can receivers net more production than he is getting.
He’s got a few more years to go till he hits 5 years as an NFL QB. Then we’ll be able to tell if he’s the one or not.

He’s got a few more years to go till he hits 5 years as an NFL QB. Then we’ll be able to tell if he’s the one or not.
I guess reading comprehension isnt your strong point. Probably should work on that before attempting to be witty.

I guess reading comprehension isnt your strong point. Probably should work on that before attempting to be witty.
Don’t read to much into it. I believe he should get 5 years to prove himself.

Even though Wheeler got absolutely raped by Watt, he was still an improvement over Flowers.

At least Leighton Vander Esch is playing great! I didn't like that pick when we made...mainly because I had no clue who the dude was, but he's been really good
good thing too because Sean Lee can’t sneeze w/o having to pull himself out of the game afterwards.

Fitz gonna hang 400 on the Steelers tonight, I have more faith in the Trump admonistration than the Pittsburgh secondary.

So Earl Thomas for leveon bell?

It makes some sense for both teams. It's how you keep the fans from howling at the moon for getting rid of your favorite player.

Thomas to KC please. Him and getting Berry back might be enough to make that defense not completely suck.

landscape-1496437837-topgun.gif

Redskins controlled Rodgers and made it look easy minus that TD we gave up off of blown coverage.

Rodgers had two more open receivers for touchdowns but threw poorly. Add in several dropped passes and it's a very different game.

-Two ties
-Browns finally win a game
-Bills and Lions both pull off huge upsets

This is gonna be a wild season of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back