NFL Discussion: O’Brien is a can

Is O’Brien the worst coach in the NFL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak is an absolute can. Theres no excuse. He has time, he has a running game, even can receivers net more production than he is getting.

Jags lose to Titans
Packers lose to Redskins
Vikings lose to Bills
Pats lose to Lions

NFL is a cruel world.
landscape-1496437837-topgun.gif

Redskins controlled Rodgers and made it look easy minus that TD we gave up off of blown coverage.

Dak is an absolute can. Theres no excuse. He has time, he has a running game, even can receivers net more production than he is getting.

All they need is a new HC, OC, QB, a WR or two and a TE and they'll be just fine

So how badly are the Steelers going to get their asses handed to them tonight? 20 points? 30?

Very unnecessary even if its true.

So how badly are the Steelers going to get their asses handed to them tonight? 20 points? 30?
Fitzmagic will revert back to being a can at some point. Im tossing some $ on the Steelers.

At least Leighton Vander Esch is playing great! I didn't like that pick when we made...mainly because I had no clue who the dude was, but he's been really good

Goat Allen is going to shred the packers this week

Goat Allen is going to shred the packers this week

Skins bent that defense over. I expect great things from Allen. Is y'alls defense good enough to stop Rodgers? <{1-17}>

Skins bent that defense over. I expect great things from Allen. Is y'alls defense good enough to stop Rodgers? <{1-17}>
Not sure. But since Vontae retired they’ve been playing lights out.

At least Leighton Vander Esch is playing great! I didn't like that pick when we made...mainly because I had no clue who the dude was, but he's been really good
Quite possibly the whitest name in NFL history.

Not sure. But since Vontae retired they’ve been playing lights out.

Something like that can either make a team stronger or break them. Glad to see Buffalo shit all over Cousins.

<{outtahere}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back