NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Raiders fans, Packers fans or both? :p
And broncos fans. And pats fans. Literally every team with a large fan base on this site got WAY better or WAY worse. It’s gonna be hilarious

That’s the kind of confidence only Derek Carr can buy.
They were supposed to be 4th place last year too. And yet, the mighty Chargers and Broncos still fell to a team with no head coach lmao

Fuck.

Fml.

<mma1>

FOFEDVvXMAEy_c5

They were supposed to be 4th place last year too. And yet, the mighty Chargers and Broncos still fell to a team with no head coach lmao
Yes, the mighty Teddy/Drew led Broncos.

Yes, the mighty Teddy/Drew led Broncos.
Didnt change the predictions though didn it? Theyre supposed to be 4th place every year. The Chargers and Broncos are supposed to be playoff teams every year. And yet they couldnt knock off a team with no fucking head coach lol. That cannot be overstated.

Im all ears on bet offers since youre so confident.

Didnt change the predictions though didn it? Theyre supposed to be 4th place every year. The Chargers and Broncos are supposed to be playoff teams every year. And yet they couldnt knock off a team with no fucking head coach lol. That cannot be overstated.

Im all ears on bet offers since youre so confident.
What in the hell are you talking about? Denver was maybe predicted as a .500 team. The Raiders improved without dipshit Gruden, Denver had no QB but sure, take the victory lap.

That’s what everyone has been saying, Vegas was a wide receiver away from contention lol.

We’ll absolutely get something together. I have much more faith that Russell Wilson means more to an organization than Davante Adams.

My AFC West Rankings
1. Raiders
2. Chargers
3. Broncos
4. Chefs

If the Raiders don't win the division it will be a complete disaster.

What in the hell are you talking about? Denver was maybe predicted as a .500 team. The Raiders improved without dipshit Gruden, Denver had no QB but sure, take the victory lap.

That’s what everyone has been saying, Vegas was a wide receiver away from contention lol.

We’ll absolutely get something together. I have much more faith that Russell Wilson means more to an organization than Davante Adams.
Whoever leaked those emails deserves lifetime lunch at PF Changs with Mark Davis tbh.

Raiders were predicted to win 4-6 games, again. Below the entire division, again. They werent, again. I dont know what is difficult about this.

My AFC West Rankings
1. Raiders
2. Chargers
3. Broncos
4. Chefs

If the Raiders don't win the division it will be a complete disaster.
Chiefs still win the division. Everyone else is fighting for wild card lol.

And no, it wont. Theyre already still predicted to finish last. No one expects literally anything from them. Adams deal is essentially 3 years 67.5 million.

Chiefs still win the division. Everyone else is fighting for wild card lol.

And no, it wont. Theyre already still predicted to finish last. No one expects literally anything from them. Adams deal is essentially 3 years 67.5 million.
lol. I know you want to play the under dog role but you even know that finishing last and not making the playoffs would be a disaster. You don't make these type of moves if you don't think you're close.

Whoever leaked those emails deserves lifetime lunch at PF Changs with Mark Davis tbh.

Raiders were predicted to win 4-6 games, again. Below the entire division, again. They werent, again. I dont know what is difficult about this.
Good, teams overachieve sometimes. I still don’t think the Raiders are serious contenders with these additions and I don’t think last year has any bearing on these teams this season. That’s my only point.

No we don’t know what’s going to happen this year. Rustle could be a bum, Chokers could choke, Mahomo could go to prison for finally snapping over his family situation. Remains to be seen.

On paper I think the Raiders are the worst team in the division. That’s like being the ugliest LA8 though. It’s really not that bad.

Last edited:
Getting Adams is exciting and I think Carr is a very good QB, it just has to be accounted for that Carr cannot make the types of throws Rodgers routinely made to Adams, who has an insane catch radius and anticipation. I know he and Carr have rapport from before, but I don't think the surgical destruction of defenses we saw with he and Rodgers is going to happen in LV. That said, McDaniels is a great offensive mind and we're gonna see Adams get wide ass open very often, at worst draw coverage away and open space for the Renfrows of the world to do work.

It's a big improvement, gonna be interesting to see if Adams looks unstoppable in LV though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back