NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday morning, fired up the smoker, watching Top 100 on the DVR.

Please baby Jesus football season hurry. Barely hanging on.

My buddy was over at the house last night, we talked football for like 3 hours. Who is the rookie QB with fantasy value to watch on the waiver wire. Why is dez Bryant's ADP 68 on ESPN, but Demarco Murray isn't getting drafted. How much is jordy's stock bumped by Martavious suspension if true. Where are hilton and luck going to go in drafts if we see luck play week 1 of pre-season. Ect.

We called the commissioner of our main pay league, to ask about opening the league so we could send messages for keeper trades. He laughed at us, and said we were crazy, and that it was June.

2 weeks til training camp! 7 weeks til preseason.

Last edited:
My buddy was over at the house last night, we talked football for like 3 hours. Who is the rookie QB with fantasy value to watch on the waiver wire. Why is dez Bryant's ADP 68 on ESPN, but Demarco Murray isn't getting drafted. How much is jordy's stock bumped by Martavious suspension if true. Where are hilton and luck going to go in drafts if we see luck play week 1 of pre-season. Ect.

We called the commissioner of our main pay league, to ask about opening the league so we could send messages for keeper trades. He laughed at us, and said we were crazy, and that it was June.

FaroffPaltryCrane-size_restricted.gif

Hey Renegade Outlaw, you'll always be moonpie54 to me.

Hey Renegade Outlaw, you'll always be moonpie54 to me.
I was a young man when I chose to name myself moonpie54. Times have changed and I find this name much more fitting. Renegade=Badass, Outlaw=Badass. I tried to change it to Badass Badass, but it wouldn't let me.

Sunday morning, fired up the smoker, watching Top 100 on the DVR.

Please baby Jesus football season hurry. Barely hanging on.

You can watch CANadian Football.
Maybe Johnny 8-ball will play.
WAR Eskimos!

From what Ive seen ol' Johnny Fuckball is actually playing decently. If he stays clean and improves enough to stick around the CFL, cudos to him for it.

I was a young man when I chose to name myself moonpie54. Times have changed and I find this name much more fitting. Renegade=Badass, Outlaw=Badass. I tried to change it to Badass Badass, but it wouldn't let me.
Well I must say I respect your thought process here, maybe I'll get used to it over time. I too am disappointed that "Badass Badass" was not allowed.

and I got shitted on for doing some mock drafts.

<{katwhu}>

Oh my fucking lawd. RIP Cam.

it’s never a wrong time to mock draft

That's what I said. Lol call me crazy but I'd draft Hopkins over almost everyone except maybe gurly and bell. Dude if I get the third pick I'm saying fuck brown, Johnson, and Zeke.

Edit: To be clear, I wouldn't do that in all of my leagues.

Last edited:
That's what I said. Lol call me crazy but I'd draft Hopkins over almost everyone except maybe gurly and bell. Dude if I get the third pick I'm saying fuck brown, Johnson, and Zeke.

Edit: To be clear, I wouldn't do that in all of my leagues.

I dunno, I think i would go RB first. But you can’t go wrong with Hopkins or Brown.

I dunno, I think i would go RB first. But you can’t go wrong with Hopkins or Brown.

Bruh, I was experiencing srs fomo watching Hopkins go off when Watson was in. He was throwing up retarded numbers every game.

Bruh, I was experiencing srs fomo watching Hopkins go off when Watson was in. He was throwing up retarded numbers every game.
i’m not gonna argue against Hopkins. He could run away with the #1 PPR spot. I know for sure I’m not drafting Julio again.

i’m not gonna argue against Hopkins. He could run away with the #1 PPR spot. I know for sure I’m not drafting Julio again.

I stayed away from him because of the new OC last year. I feel really uneasy about drafting a top player when a new offence gets installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back