NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Such a cringe worthy sack of shit lol. I miss when politics werent involved with sports. Theyre really putting a damper on our entertainment sanctuary.

Either way it looked like this was probably going to be his last year in Denver, but this could put the last nail in that coffin. Shitty news for the guy

Seems like some conflicting info on that one. I doubt it as Denver loves their pass rushers, but I wonder if that had anything to do with their draft pick.

Is being a fuckhead part of the Jets' evaluation process for tight ends?

gbK2Cwu.jpg

Imagine how heartbroken the players are.;)
You are probably right, but I might be a little disappointed if I were a player. Sure the president is acting like a fucking baby so you might not care to meet him, but going there as an invited guest and seeing the history is a once in a lifetime opportunity that some dudes are missing out on.

Last edited:
Id want to go even if it were #notmypresident

Very cool experience imo.

It's the fans that booked trips to DC I feel bad for. Players mostly didn't want to go anyway, but the fans going blew money to hear Trump prattle on about himself now. What a bitch the 'president' is. If you were going to pull this shit you should have done it months ago. There is absolutely nothing in this world more important to him than his ego.

It's the fans that booked trips to DC I feel bad for. Players mostly didn't want to go anyway, but the fans going blew money to hear Trump prattle on about himself now. What a bitch the 'president' is. If you were going to pull this shit you should have done it months ago. There is absolutely nothing in this world more important to him than his ego.

And not a single Eagle kneeled during the anthem this past season lol.

They all stood for every game.

And not a single Eagle kneeled during the anthem this past season lol.

They all stood for every game.
I'm beginning to think this President might have an issue discerning context.

Shock culture. Its everywhere. Top to bottom.

RIP Dwight Clark

Fuck.ALS is terrible .Your muscles failing on you and every day it gets worse until youre not able to breath or swallow food...........

I mean, fuck Trump...but if I was president I wouldn't invite those green bitches to the White House either

Fuck.ALS is terrible .Your muscles failing on you and every day it gets worse until youre not able to breath or swallow food...........

No lie, eating a bullet would be preferable. Not very often I condone suicide but this is one of those times.

Such a cringe worthy sack of shit lol. I miss when politics werent involved with sports. Theyre really putting a damper on our entertainment sanctuary.
I mean I'm still enetertained, the only thing that bugs me is sitting at the bar and listening to the idiots complain about the anthem and talk about not watching any more....but they continue to show up.

Ole Roger and the NFL owners really look like clowns now lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back