NFL DISCUSSION: TRUGOATSKY HUNG LIKE A F'ING HORSE

Does Bamboozled actually trust Trubisky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that game specifically, since Jimmy G is capable of looking great or terrible at any moment. But I said last night I think the Steelers' offense will be better with Rudolph. I think the team is over Big Rape. And the fact that he was playing like shit, injury or no, wasn't going to change. He's done as an elite QB, has been a couple years now. During that time, I've been more nervous when I hear the Ravens are facing their back up.
The team has what it takes to rally around and win with a new QB. If that does not happen it boils down to the Head Coach. Either Tomlin steps up and wins, or the excuses keep coming in. I contend he's a mid-tier HC until he proves otherwise.

Laugh then. I apologize that you can't separate arm strength from overall effectiveness as a quarterback.

You're going to be really in stitches if we talk about Joe Montana vs. Jay Cutler.
I wait to see Allen do this:

ESPECIALLY the Detroit one. Allen woulda put that thing 10-15 yards to Dick Rodgers right. The dude has arm strength for sure but it's not like it outpaces the likes of Rodgers, Prime Favre, or Mahomo. Add to that Rodgers and Mahomo are actually accurate on their bomb passes

Somebody should do a poll about if anyone has ever once watched even one of these stupid greenbay videos Gregolican has ever posted

Somebody should do a poll about if anyone has ever once watched even one of these stupid greenbay videos Gregolican has ever posted
Agreed about a pole.

But it should be whether anyone takes anything a Cangirl fan says seriously you ShitApple.

Lol at this thread this morning.

I've never seen a player, including A-Rod and Favre, that can make the throws Allen makes. He's still not a good QB, at least yet, but his ability to flick lasers from any position to anywhere on the field is otherworldly.

Apparently you haven't watched much "tape".

Examples? The guy has a cannon but that is severe hyperbole imho.

Pump the fucking brakes. Playing some good ball, against shit teams but relax lol.

GOAT means GOAT brah!

It's funny that everyone loves to say it's the team around Dak that makes him good

and also say, every season, that the Eagles are fucking stacked and have one of the best rosters in the league.

Yet, no one uses that excuse to shit on Wentz talent

You see, Wentz biggest factor is staying healthy. Not the talent around him.

Josh Allen can make throws that Aaron Rodgers simply cannot make.

<Rodgers1>

Lol at this thread this morning.
lol, Tuesday and Wednesday are the dark times, especially if the Monday Nighter happened to suck ass.

these threads between games
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back