NFL Discussion v55: NYG receiver tryouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does NBC have to decide what games they pick for SNF?
im pretty sure they should get rid of that Gicants-Broncos blowout next week.

According to Cleveland.com's Mary Kay Cabot, Gordon ran down the list of drugs he has excessively used since entering the NFL in 2012: "I've used alcohol on many, many occasions, Xanax on many occasions, cocaine several occasions, marijuana most of my life, codeine, cough syrup...methazine is very prevalent where I'm from. It's what I grew up using."

Holy shit!

I like how PUO says the dipshit trying to get Penn to hit him isn't indicative of their fan base.

Meanwhile, there's been like three instances of Raiders fans challenging each other to fights in their thread in the last week.
Conspiracy imo.
I literally cannot follow that discussion. What exactly are they arguing about? and why does pliny pete seem to hate the team now? I don't get it.
Hes mad theyre leaving the ghetto shit hole.

What a wonderful start to the week. Cowboys are below average, Jerry's shitting on players rights to protest. This is how seasonal depression happens.
22308812_1655387981174550_8110655368218421057_n.jpg

Just wish this anthem flag protest take a knee stand arm in arm shit would go away... It's getting tiring and annoying as fuck.

Bakhtiari better fucking be back in the lineup next week. Getting real tired of seeing his ass standing on the sideline after his new contract.

It's the best time of the season. I still have my hopes and dreams before my Chiefs lose in the first round to the shitty 9-7 AFC North champion regardless of witch one of those can teams wins that shitty division.
2003 all over again

Alex Green
Kareem holmes
Tyreek hall
We have some dude at TE with the number 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back