NFL Discussion v80: Cousins to raid and pillage the NFC North

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no chance i will root for any other team in the AFCW to win.
My sister-in-law got cancer couple years ago so when Denver played division rivals I pulled for denver

Fuck cancer

Psv7t1t.png

oh well. It was fun to dream

Good article. It's weird agents have this stigma around them. I think I know my union contract, but if I have a question I still go to one of our reps. They have experience with how rules interact and play out in practice. Hopefully Sherman has a few injury free years ahead of him.

Good article. It's weird agents have this stigma around them. I think I know my union contract, but if I have a question I still go to one of our reps. They have experience with how rules interact and play out in practice. Hopefully Sherman has a few injury free years ahead of him.
Probably the only time you don't need an agent is when negotiating your rookie deal if you're a first round pick. Other than that we can tell by Okung and Sherman that they should have had some type of representation.

I think we got a good deal, but it's interesting that no other team was willing to match if it's such a bad deal for him. He offered the seahawks and supposedly a few other teams a chance to match/top offer.

Not the least bit surprised to see the canthers more than twice as valuable as these can franchises.

Probably the only time you don't need an agent is when negotiating your rookie deal if you're a first round pick. Other than that we can tell by Okung and Sherman that they should have had some type of representation.
Okung has done well for himself actually. He’s been averaging only a couple of million less than Solder just signed for and he’s a middle of the road LT.

lmao @ your business acumen or lack there of.

What is there to understand? A 1.4 billion dollar difference seems pretty straight forward. The economy hasn’t fluctuated that much over 4 years. In fact the nfl is supposedly suffering at the moment and the Canthers are still more than twice as valuable lmao.

Eagles are my favorite, followed by my Colts, Cowboys, Giants, Niners, Chargers, Bears, Bengals, Cardinals, Lions, and Buccaneers

With a team list like that your liver must be made of solid steel.

What is there to understand? A 1.4 billion dollar difference seems pretty straight forward. The economy hasn’t fluctuated that much over 4 years. In fact the nfl is supposedly suffering at the moment and the Canthers are still more than twice as valuable lmao.

Imagine if Comradenick didn't kneel. Canthers would be worth 5.6 billion.

Its really strange seeing Sherman in SF gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back