NFL Discussion: Worst Super Bowl Eva

Was that the worst Ship eva?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Edelcan to the HOF”
“Perfect throw by Goff”
“I’m not gay”

And these casuals wonder why everyone talks shit on them lmao.

Swann should not be in the HOF. Even adjusting for era his stats are underwhelming
That team was all defense. They barely threw the ball. Bradshaw had whole seasons around 2000 yards where Swann still managed to lead the league in TD receptions.

That team was all defense. They barely threw the ball. Bradshaw had whole seasons around 2000 yards where Swann still managed to lead the league in TD receptions.

He lead the league once and had season where he was 2nd and a season where he was 6th in touchdowns.

Harold Carmichael, Drew Pearson and Cliff Branch all played in that era and were better and aren't in the HOF

even if you're looking at production he had 1 year where we was top 10 in YPR

Swann is in there because he was on a great team

He lead the league once and had season where he was 2nd and a season where he was 6th in touchdowns.

Harold Carmichael, Drew Pearson and Cliff Branch all played in that era and were better and aren't in the HOF

even if you're looking at production he had 1 year where we was top 10 in YPR

Swann is in there because he was on a great team
And that one catch probably helped

bosslogic on Instagram
gRN1HGG.png

“Edelcan to the HOF”
“Perfect throw by Goff”
“I’m not gay”

And these casuals wonder why everyone talks shit on them lmao.
Edelman to my fantasy football HoF for saving my ass a bunch of times. James White too.

Goff sucks

lol, Pats going to have a real hard time getting that 1st round bye.

It's not like the AFC & NFC Elite (sans Chiefs) played any better against them.

Edelman to my fantasy football HoF for saving my ass a bunch of times. James White too.

Goff sucks
Fun fact, Edelman has been a top 20 fantasy player once.

Fun fact, Edelman has been a top 20 fantasy player once.
That may be the case and I realize he doesn't get you 30-40 a game the way a Julio could...

But doesn't ever really have those games where he gets you like 2 points and that's it either?

Thought he was with the dolphins for a bit for some reason. Maybe I was thinking of another scrappy white guy. Oops.

Don't post on pain meds boys.

Think you're thinking of the GOAT Brian Hartline.
brian-hartline-golf-touchdown-celebration.gif

It's not like the AFC & NFC Elite (sans Chiefs) played any better against them.
Well, they scraped a couple wins out by the skin of their teeth, but we'll see. Just saying, if Darnold doesn't progress and Allen can't stay healthy, that division is going to be epicly bad.

Think you're thinking of the GOAT Brian Hartline.
brian-hartline-golf-touchdown-celebration.gif

Well, they scraped a couple wins out by the skin of their teeth, but we'll see. Just saying, if Darnold doesn't progress and Allen can't stay healthy, that division is going to be epicly bad.

Well we all know that’s not gonna happen lmao

Can’t stand the pats, but the shit they did, end of season was impressive.

No deep threat at the end, a 21 personnel running based old school offense based on dink and dunk with 2 backs, and a defense that didn’t really exude dominance till the end.

In comparison to the much more talented teams both sides...

System of a system won, even though getting there had a bunch of ‘Angels in the Outfield’ type of fortuitous breaks.

Anyway congrats to Belledroid and Brady.
That said I hope the Mahomes and Reid can duplicate something like that.

Fucking rofl @ The Walrus choker duplicating any level of success comparable to Belicheat.

too much blame is being laid at the feet of Goff.
fucking shit play calling killed their chances.
when the second half began, dipshit McVay should have had dude flinging for the zone
on every fucking play.
this is an ongoing problem these days, teams try to play NOT to lose
instead of going balls out to WIN.

Reid won’t even get close enough to sniff Belichecks jock.

As long as the Chiefs get a couple Superb Owls out of Mahomes...Im good.

Dont want Kermy to have Aaron Radgah's career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back