NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Going with Gordon and White over Conner. They've all put up huge numbers recently so it's a tough choice.

Feeling pretty great about taking McCaffrey very early in round 2 for 2 of my leagues.

So what are the chances of Bell actually hitting the field? Rooney thinks he’s going to report before Tuesday.

Feeling pretty great about taking McCaffrey very early in round 2 for 2 of my leagues.
Same.

Money league I went Gurley/McCaffrey 1 and 2.

Another league that is 10 peopl I was like 3rd or 4th overall and went AB/CMC.

Same.

I have Gurley and CMC in the sherdog league. Shits not fair.

3 WR and 2 Flex league. Some Bye week issues.

Currently have Tre'Quan Smith as a Flex. Humphries is available and I have Fitzmagic starting right now.

Should I stay with Tre'Quan and the high point total Saints vs Bengals? Or roll with the Fitz and Humphries pairing?

3 WR and 2 Flex league. Some Bye week issues.

Currently have Tre'Quan Smith as a Flex. Humphries is available and I have Fitzmagic starting right now.

Should I stay with Tre'Quan and the high point total Saints vs Bengals? Or roll with the Fitz and Humphries pairing?
Problem with Fitz is he can be Fitzmagic or be SO BAD that he makes Rapeis look good.

Keep Smith even though that's still rolling the dice. Your eggs are in more baskets that way at least.

Same.

I have Gurley and CMC in the sherdog league. Shits not fair.
In my biggest $ league, dude has Gurley/CMC/Mahomo/Thielen

Can you guess whether hes in first place or not lol. I think that may be the best ppr team Ive ever seen tbh.

In my biggest $ league, dude has Gurley/CMC/Mahomo/Thielen

Can you guess whether hes in first place or not lol. I think that may be the best ppr team Ive ever seen tbh.
How'd he get Thielen? 3rd round?

Tate or Amendola

Pretty concerned with rolling Tate out in his Philly debut. Dont know if hell get looks. On the other hand, the Dolphins and Amendola suck.

I have no choice but to start Tate however I’m not too worried. The timing worked out well with getting the bye before his first week. He also torched Dallas last time they played earlier this year.

Tate or Amendola

Pretty concerned with rolling Tate out in his Philly debut. Dont know if hell get looks. On the other hand, the Dolphins and Amendola suck.
if you're in a PPR league maybe Amendola. Typically, Dallas doesn't give away that many pts to Wides but Taint did smoke the Cowboys in Week 4. Tough call man.

if you're in a PPR league maybe Amendola. Typically, Dallas doesn't give away that many pts to Wides but Taint did smoke the Cowboys in Week 4. Tough call man.

Dallas has been good against wide receivers this year, but Anthony brown is definitely a soft match up in the slot. It’s just unknown whether or not they keep Tate in the slot or move him outside.

Problem with Fitz is he can be Fitzmagic or be SO BAD that he makes Rapeis look good.

Keep Smith even though that's still rolling the dice. Your eggs are in more baskets that way at least.

I have Luck as well...I just don't like the match up but he has been proving me wrong all year. Just feel like Fitz will be slinging it and Luck could have a long day against Jax

FLEX - Mack vs. JAX or Woods vs SEA

Have Woods plugged in right now.

WR 1 and 2 are M Thomas and K Allen.
RB 1 and 2 Hunt and Mixon

Back