NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
God this is awful. Pick one.

Callaway vs Panthers
Samuel vs Browns
Goodwin vs Broncos

Lol this is why I hate fantasy sometimes. It must hurt to see Henry on the bench.

Seriously though, who the heck is going to start Henry with the numbers he has put up until yesterday's performance? It came out of no where.

Yeah, if you're starting Henry or have him on your team it's either a super deep like 14 team league OR... you're throwing shit at the wall hoping for something to happen.

Has Yahoo fixed that shit with Samuel yet?

Ten D outscored my opponent who had Fournette and C Davis last night. Still have to face McCafferey and Lindsey though.

Seriously though, who the heck is going to start Henry with the numbers he has put up until yesterday's performance? It came out of no where.

Yeah, if you're starting Henry or have him on your team it's either a super deep like 14 team league OR... you're throwing shit at the wall hoping for something to happen.

I went into last nights game the #3 seed playing the #6 seed (first round). I knew he had Dede Westbrook on his team so around halftime I went to check if he'd started him. That's when I learned he started Henry, at that point he already had 129yds 2tds. I felt sick watching the second half of that game, My 10-3 record right down the drain to a complete shit team.

I went into last nights game the #3 seed playing the #6 seed (first round). I knew he had Dede Westbrook on his team so around halftime I went to check if he'd started him. That's when I learned he started Henry, at that point he already had 129yds 2tds. I felt sick watching the second half of that game, My 10-3 record right down the drain to a complete shit team.
Yeesh

Luckily the guy in my money league with Henry is sitting outside the yoffs at like 6 or 5 I think. And had him on his bench.

Yeesh

Luckily the guy in my money league with Henry is sitting outside the yoffs at like 6 or 5 I think. And had him on his bench.

I know it's just FF and it wasn't a ton of money on the line but losing like this just bothers me. He's projected to finish with 211 points this week.

Im so rustled over this Samuels TE bullshit. Im now facing 3 RBs and my second RB is out again. Fuck.

Im so rustled over this Samuels TE bullshit. Im now facing 3 RBs and my second RB is out again. Fuck.
This is why I signed him where available just so people couldn't use him against me. If he's still listed as a TE come Saturday part of me still wants to play him as a TE since I'm stuck with Cook on two teams.

This is why I signed him where available just so people couldn't use him against me. If he's still listed as a TE come Saturday part of me still wants to play him as a TE since I'm stuck with Cook on two teams.
Its absolute bullshit.

League and team lists him as a RB. He plays RB. Hes a RB.

Read the link. It doesn't matter what he is now. Yahoo doesn't remove position eligibility until the end of the season.

Back