NFL Off-Season Discussion v5: Guess the Eagles' QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys are so lucky that Jerry Jones didn't screw their draft up with that pick. Zach Martin is a stud for them.

Jerry will probably trade their first for him

My roommate and a few of my friends were bummed when Dallas didn't draft Johnny 8-Ball. I was ecstatic. Jerry did the right thing. Zach Martin is a badass.

Also, RIP Eddie LeBaron.

Romo restructured his contract. Beatyourson with a star on his helmet looms...

The fact that Canziel got drafted before Teddy is still amazing to me. I may never understand it. The Browns are run by fuckiing morons.

My roommate and a few of my friends were bummed when Dallas didn't draft Johnny 8-Ball. I was ecstatic. Jerry did the right thing. Zach Martin is a badass.

Also, RIP Eddie LeBaron.

Romo restructured his contract. Beatyourson with a star on his helmet looms...

That's what I thought, but there is only like 1.5 mil on the cap, before the restructure. They have to have the cap room, before the season, to be able to absorb the entirety of Hardys contract, rookie contracts, and McClains contract. Which, all together, is about 14 mill give or take. Or roughly the same amount the free'd up with the restructure.

The fact that Canziel got drafted before Teddy is still amazing to me. I may never understand it. The Browns are run by fuckiing morons.

Teddy small hands off season destruction was hilarious. Idiotic draft fall.

Teddy small hands off season destruction was hilarious. Idiotic draft fall.

Totally agree. More than one analyst (whom's opinion I actually take serious) had Teddy as his number one draft prospect last year.

The Texans almost had him, too. That team would be much better off right now had the Vikes not jumped over them and snagged him...

Speaking of Houston, I wonder how Clowney is going to look coming back this season. Not like he could do much worse than he did last year...

There is real good data suggesting that the smaller a QB's hands, the shittier of a QB they'll be. However, It would appear as if Teddy bucks the trend, so to speak.

I mean, watch Aikman talk during a broadcast, look at that dudes hands. He's got fucking baseball mitts for hands

The Texcans will regret passing on Teddy Throwsevelt til the end of time

Now GB has to deal with him at least 2x a year

You act like Teddy is some sort of elite QB. He had a pretty good year and no way should those other QB's have gone in front of him... but he's not the next Andrew Luck or anything.

3,200 yards, 21 tds, 12 ints

2,500 yards, 13 tds, 13 ints

Carr behind the 32nd ranked rushing offense.

Geno behing the 3rd ranked rushing offense.

Oh

There is real good data suggesting that the smaller a QB's hands, the shittier of a QB they'll be. However, It would appear as if Teddy bucks the trend, so to speak.

I mean, watch Aikman talk during a broadcast, look at that dudes hands. He's got fucking baseball mitts for hands

I guess it's about gifted talent vs learned skill.

I guess it's about gifted talent vs learned skill.

Having a good combination of both, probably helps.

I'm a fan of analytics in basketball but I know that you have to pass the eye test. There is some things numbers just can't show you. There are also anomalies to trends and things you just don't see coming.

I think hand size is probably a decent factor in if a QB's going to be able to have success. I don't, however, think it's an absolute deterrent. You can over come it.

You act like Teddy is some sort of elite QB. He had a pretty good year and no way should those other QB's have gone in front of him... but he's not the next Andrew Luck or anything.

Of course not

But can you tell me when the Texcans are going to fix their qb situation? The team should be a serious contender in the playoffs, and yet their season ended after game 16

are any better qb's going to come save them? Hoyer and Mallett? In-season trade, where they give up assets? Sign Cutler once the city of Chicago has a breakdown? All of that is terrible

If a QB shows bad ball control or fumbles a lot then worry about his hand size. If he doesnt then its pretty stupid to try and shit on him for it.

Hoyer ugh. Poor houston fans.

Yeah they tried to save face by saying they weren't interested. I think they just didn't plan for trading up and they knew seahwaks werent getting a QB.

Oak just signed this tackle. Championship looms.

Jay-Cutler-Yells-and-Pushes-JMarcus-Webb.gif

Who knows, maybe Bridgewater turns into a bust and Canziel rises to the top? It's only been a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back