NFL rejects "Please Stand" ad from Veterans group

Seriously, how patriotic was it that the Patriots won the Superbowl right after 911..

Still the most dominate team and yet all of America is constantly going against them..

It's like America turned into every other country and despises how dominate and in your face the U.S. is, I mean the Patriots...

It's like "We don't need you Patriots in our lives all the time, trying to show us how you play football..

Go back to Boston!!

No, because I've seen you post sober, adult posts expressing a reasonable sentiment. But then, 5 minutes later, you're posting some complete horse shit as a early response in a thread. Also, you always take the Alt-Reich point of view when trolling.
Ok

All throughout the Delaware Valley, all that you heard all season was how people were boycotting the NFL.

"I won't watch it anymore."

"Fuck Kap!"

Etc., etc.

Until the Eagles took the division.

Now they are all gung-ho for the Superbowl singing, E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Lol, fucking dipshits.

LOL @ anyone who gives a shit about any of this stupid shit. Get a fucking life, pussy.

The NFL should tread lightly here. They've already alienated and offended so many of their viewers.

Many people now only watch the NFL's boring three-and-a-half-hour games (with only 11 minutes of actual action) out of a sense of tradition.

The NFL is constantly giving people less and less reasons to watch their games.
You are consistently one of the most clueless and uninformed people on Sherdog, and I genuinely mean that. You should try unzipping your bubble sometime and tasting the sweet fresh air, Bubble Boy. Is the war room your only contact with the outside world?

can you imagine being such a bitch that you cant handle for a few seconds a glimpse of a couple players not standing up? like seriously. how are you this sensitive?

Ratings are down partly because the product isn't what it used to be. Hardly any good QB's and some of the biggest market teams. Giants, Jets, Bears, Raiders, Cowboys are shit teams.
The head trauma issue doesn't help

This thread has helped me make a decision: I'll never stand, take my hat off, or any of that bullshit for any national anthem or pledge of allegiance, ever.

Anyone who has a problem with it can suck my dick. Got a problem with my 1st Amendment rights? I'll show you my 2nd.

Rustlemania.

{<jimmies}

The NFL should tread lightly here. They've already alienated and offended so many of their viewers.

Many people now only watch the NFL's boring three-and-a-half-hour games (with only 11 minutes of actual action) out of a sense of tradition.

The NFL is constantly giving people less and less reasons to watch their games.

Dude the playoffs were incredible.

good...stop politicizing football.

Right?

All throughout the Delaware Valley, all that you heard all season was how people were boycotting the NFL.

"I won't watch it anymore."

"Fuck Kap!"

Etc., etc.

Until the Eagles took the division.

Now they are all gung-ho for the Superbowl singing, E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Lol, fucking dipshits.

Earlier in the year I was at my niece's birthday party and tried to make small talk with her father in law "How about the Birds?"

And he just goes off on how the NFL is full of thugs now like the NBA lol

I'm looking at the Eagles roster with Wentz, Jenkins and Chris Long thinking "who?"

Must be a Cowboys fan pissed about Zeke I guess

good...stop politicizing football.

Right?

I agree. All tax dollars spent in exchange for stupid "patriotic" stunts like flying jets designed to bomb humans over a sporting game is pretty silly.

holy shit people are still whining about this? My god.
I get it...AMvets shouldn't even be part of this shenanigans...we already have transgenders and feminazis...which I'm sure you'd jump in a heartbeat to white knight....

Still crying over this? Boo fucking hoo.

Some folks care more about standing for a anthem than actually giving people access to free healthcare.

Sad.

Ratings are down partly because the product isn't what it used to be. Hardly any good QB's and some of the biggest market teams. Giants, Jets, Bears, Raiders, Cowboys are shit teams.

Hardly any good QBs? This is by far the best quarterbacking era in history. There are, at minimum, 4 Hall-of-Fame quarterbacks playing right now (Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Roeth), with a few on the periphery (Wilson, Eli), and a bunch who could end up punching their own ballot eventually (Wentz, Goff, Prescott, Ryan, Cam Newton, Carr).

The problem is that there are too many good QBs and too must roster parity. The NFL has done a great job in the salary cap era of promoting parity, but has done so to an apparent fault.

Also, the effect of injuries and the CBA cutting into training camp intensity and frequency has made the first 4-5 weeks just awfully played football.

Hardly any good QBs? This is by far the best quarterbacking era in history. There are, at minimum, 4 Hall-of-Fame quarterbacks playing right now (Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Roeth), with a few on the periphery (Wilson, Eli), and a bunch who could end up punching their own ballot eventually (Wentz, Goff, Prescott, Ryan, Cam Newton, Carr).

The problem is that there are too many good QBs and too must roster parity. The NFL has done a great job in the salary cap era of promoting parity, but has done so to an apparent fault.

Also, the effect of injuries and the CBA cutting into training camp intensity and frequency has made the first 4-5 weeks just awfully played football.

I should have said very few elite game changing QB. Yes there are a lot of "good" to "almost good" QB's but they are not consistent.

Eli Manning is good one year and terrible the next, same with Matt Ryan and Dak Prescott. Also in that list are

Andy Dalton
Philip Rivers
Cam Newton
Derek Carr

Maybe it just seems that way to me.

In the 90's you had more than 4 hall of famers on the field at one time.

Elway
Favre
Steve Young
Marino
Jim Kelly
Joe Montana
Aikman
Moon
Phil Simms

That was the greatest QB class in history IMO

Forum statistics

Threads