NFL suspends Tom Brady 4 games, fines Patriots $1M, strips team of '16 1st-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

get fucked NFL

lol, brady might not even serve any of this suspension if the nflpa gets an injunction (they will), and he definitely will exhaust all of his appeals. He might even be retired befor ehe gets suspended lmao!

I hope that is what happens

Fuck it, I hope Brady takes them to court and wins.

he has no case. Collective bargaining has jurisdiction over this. Federal court won't over rule this.

he has no case. Collective bargaining has jurisdiction over this. Federal court won't over rule this.

exactamundo-o.gif

lol @ Goodell. Even Sgt Slaughter was a better commissioner.

this guy writes for bloomberg:

Good guy Tom resorting to lawsuits to avoid punishment. What a stand up guy.

he doesnt need a case
just need it delayed long enough to keep playing
it took three years for kevin/pat williams to get their stuff heard in court while they were on the vikings

brady probably be retired in three years

id laugh

wonder if Tom is ready to perjure himself in federal court.

He's ready to drag his nuts all over the Bills again for the 80th time.

wonder if Tom is ready to perjure himself in federal court.

I would like to see him smile over at the judge and say "Yeah, we call him the deflator because he was trying to lose weight" and see if he believe's that shit.

lol @ the jacksonville fan talking

he doesnt need a case
just need it delayed long enough to keep playing
it took three years for kevin/pat williams to get their stuff heard in court while they were on the vikings

brady probably be retired in three years

id laugh

I can't say that wouldn't be funny.

Won't stick, they don't have anything, Brady will win out in arbitration.Silliest scandal in a long time, especially if you look at things scientifically and objectively with attention to things like facts and proof.

It is a joke, but a sad insight into the way justice is dispensed in the absence of physical evidence, particularly in the case where the perpetrator has been predetermined.

Pretty simple, really. Take the circumstantial evidence and build a narrative around it, while ignoring all the procedural problems and alternative possibilities.

Why didn't any of the referees notice? (At least one handles the football between plays and spots it.)

Where are the readings for the PSI of footballs from other games?

If the NFL was aware of this why wouldn't they check the balls at the beginning of the game?

Why did they use two different air pressure gauges? Where is the specific testimony of the two officials who checked the balls?

What was the full chain of custody? There is nothing about the two NFL employees that were fired, one of whom supposedly switched a ball as was earlier reported.

Time for Goodall to go. His incompetence is ruining the "integrity of the game".

You keep thinking they're not going to get that suspension reduced.

Two infractions in eight years? Yeah, that is a pattern of behavior.

Moronic haters can rejoice at this BS, but the only pattern of behavior that has been demonstrated is Goodell's incompetence.

Tom Brady had absolutely nothing to do with an intern videotaping from a part of the stadium he is not supposed to be.

Even Wells did not name any of the people involved in Spygate. Goodell did not punish any of the people involved in Spygate. How is that a pattern?

Lets see how many future independent investigations Wells is commissioned to perform.

Yee is right. Wells showed his hand with his comments.

Goodell and Wells may have done irreparable damage to Brady's reputation, but when all is said and done, Brady and the Pats will come out better than Goodell and Wells.

That is irrelevant. The Spygate punishment was excessive, but Deflategate is exponentially worse.

http://www.wcvb.com/sports/brady-patriots-prepare-for-fight-with-nfl/32956916

Lol. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Yes, Wells was well respected before this atrocity. Just an FYI, opinions do occasionally change. Keep your grammar school logic out of my house.

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

I would like to see him smile over at the judge and say "Yeah, we call him the deflator because he was trying to lose weight" and see if he believe's that shit.

The judge would have the same reaction to the ted wells report lol. Even if he cant do anything about it that would be funny.

Fucking lol Dizzy. God that was good.

Muffalo Superbowl championships: 0

Jacksonville Superbowl championship: 0

Seems even to me.
The Bills haven't even won a playoff game since the Jags came into the league.

LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back