Ngannou next fight

MrJPayne

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
My one hope from the outcome of tonight’s fight, is that whoever Ngannou fights next will come to MMA.

Ngannou should be the A-Side now besides pretty much anyone besides Fury right?

if Wilder or AJ wants a piece, or even Fury rematch it should be done in MMA.

or whatever mma/boxing crossover that may happen, its about time boxing comes to MMA

My one hope from the outcome of tonight’s fight, is that whoever Ngannou fights next will come to MMA.

or whatever mma/boxing crossover that may happen, its about time boxing comes to MMA

I think you'll see him fight a few boxers on the PFL top 15 roster, and if/when he wins, they'll set something up with Wilder, then rinse and repeat with Joshua, then maybe Usyk.

If he doesn't rematch Fury then Eddie Hearn just said that he wants to book Francis vs Joshua so maybe that. Wilder has said that he wants to fight Francis too

I think you'll see him fight a few boxers on the PFL top 15 roster, and if/when he wins, they'll set something up with Wilder, then rinse and repeat with Joshua, then maybe Usyk.
If he doesn't rematch Fury then Eddie Hearn just said that he wants to book Francis vs Joshua so maybe that. Wilder has said that he wants to fight Francis too

I hope they come fight in 4oz gloves in the cage

Should be winner of Fury v Usyk. Assuming Usyk beats Fury(which many are) there really aren't any fights people will be demanding Usyk take.

I don't think a boxer wants to come to MMA because the inability to defend a takedown is something they really can't get around. Mercer got Sylvia right away and that's really the only path. Jake Paul seems open to the idea because he has a wrestling background and has probably convinced himself he can deal with that.

I hope they come fight in 4oz gloves in the cage
Wilder did say that doing one MMA fight and one boxing fight is possible but I'm not sure if it will actually happen. My guess is that they just box

You kidding me?
No chance.
He just beat Tyson Fury.
They know they will die in the cage. No pillows on their hands.
None of them will do it.
Besides getting kicked and picked up and slammed. Ngannou could body slam Wilder easily. Imagine a boxer after two or three leg kicks.
It's NOT happening.

I'd much rather see Francis continue to box and improve. Never say never, but we kinda already know that he'll most probably run through anyone the PFL has to offer. There's so many fantastic fights for him in boxing, and huge monster purses after this. Francis is about to make real bank in the future.

Andy Ruiz in an mma ring with mma gloves and boxing rules.

I'd much rather see Francis continue to box and improve. Never say never, but we kinda already know that he'll most probably run through anyone the PFL has to offer. There's so many fantastic fights for him in boxing, and huge monster purses after this. Francis is about to make real bank in the future.
Who would you pick for his next fight? I wanna see him vs Wilder <{JustBleed}> bombs will be flying

Who would you pick for his next fight? I wanna see him vs Wilder <{JustBleed}> bombs will be flying
Doesn't matter, any of the top guys. I think his best chance to win would be against Joshua, he has a suspect chin and no heart. I think Francis finishes Joshua imo after what I've seen today.

Last edited:
Him not fighting jones next is a crime against the fight game, it makes me feel personally offended and it should be illegal to not make that fight next.
Lol, I know what you're saying but screw the UFC. They couldn't afford to pay Francis with what he'll make for his next boxing match if they wanted too. Dana fucked that up royally.

Last edited:
This was Ngannou's first fight. Another year of training and he is going to send people to palliative care. Boxing doesn't want any parts of Ngannou or MMA.

The money is coming to MMA sooner rather than later. We need to be recruiting the younger generation like Mayweather's protégé Curmel Moton.

Last edited:
Back