Ngannou/Overeem rematch makes more sense than title shot

theleerygoose

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ngannou has a lot of hype behind him but I think it makes a lot more sense to have an Overeem rematch before putting him against Stipe. It is probably easy to forget Overeem was dominating that fight before he got caught. Given Overeems experience I think it makes the most since to book the rematch. Ngannou could have been just as easily caught by Overeem and we would have had a very different result. Overeem is the more technical striker and deserves another chance to prove that.

It's the least we can do for Overeem given his track record of being a top fighter and Ngaannous inexperience.

UFC would not get medical approval to put Reem to sleep again.

No it doesn't.

Ngannou just KO'd the number 1 contender, now he's the number 1 contender and he should get a title shot next.

Shit thread.

Few more minutes of dominant performances like that, and Overeem will have to throw away all laced shoes of his.

Overeem is done. To get one punched while fresh, against that unskilled of a striker is telling.

Nothing about that loss seemed like a fluke, I don't understand why Ngannou should take that risk

Ngannou has a lot of hype behind him but I think it makes a lot more sense to have an Overeem rematch before putting him against Stipe. It is probably easy to forget Overeem was dominating that fight before he got caught. Given Overeems experience I think it makes the most since to book the rematch. Ngannou could have been just as easily caught by Overeem and we would have had a very different result. Overeem is the more technical striker and deserves another chance to prove that.

It's the least we can do for Overeem given his track record of being a top fighter and Ngaannous inexperience.

Ban this motherfucker he literally wants to kill Overeem

So Ngannou should have to beat Overeem twice in order to prove that he's a better fighter? How does that make sense?

How? Overeen still has not woken up from their last match

while its clearly a troll

i would put money on overeem in a rematch, assuming hes a big underdog.

Dominating LOL.. only thing he did was push him to the cage but then Francis big brothered him and switched the position..

2/10 trolling tho

Back