Ngannou vs Fury showing people forgot why UFC exist.

So if you were him, you would have an opportunity to setup not only yourself but your generations to come, but you would chose to stay where you know you are being obviously mishandled by a greedy company that tried to strongarm you and showed they would not hesitate to throw you away the first chance they have (like they just attempted to do using Gane)?

Sorry, Loyalty goes bpoth ways, and the UFC showed time and again they do not care about the sport if there's money involved.

So no. Your sentiment might be a noble one, but you are going 10000000000% wrong about it.
The one who builded MMA was the UFC lol. They got the respect for that whatever you say.

Francis is already rich. You can always get more money obviously but if he will retire today he will be fine hes whole life. Also i didn't say the UFC are saints. I said that going to boxing damaging the sport and there are other ways even if he probably will make less money.

The one who builded MMA was the UFC lol. They got the respect for that whatever you say.

Francis is already rich. You can always get more money obviously but if he will retire today he will be fine hes whole life. Also i didn't say the UFC are saints. I said that going to boxing damaging the sport and there are other ways even if he probably will make less money.
Again, don't be a hypocrite. If you wouldn't leave millions on the table and do what's best for you and your family, don't expect others to do the same.

Going to boxing does not damage MMA at all There has been plenty of examples, including MMA fighters getting KTFO by a Youtuber, and MMA is still here.
Anyone with more than one functioning braincell knows that those are two different sports, and that Fury would never even attempts to fight an MMA fight for a very good reason.

And by the way, claiming "Francis is already rich" is the dumbest arguments you can EVER put up". You don't see Jeff Besos working for free or paying Amazon employees more because "he got enough" do you?

LOL!
So now you try to play blind to the fact that the point I made were a correct point that he even confirmed in his subsequent posts?
Sorry, but you are the one who seems confused.

I noted a point I disliked. I explained further. You took exception and felt the urge to defend him because it was not "the point of the post" while ignoring the fact that is was A point in his post...

You are trying too hard. ;)

So you genuinely can’t read, then?
You replied to something he hadn’t said: Fact

Be gone, imbecile.

So you genuinely can’t read, then?
You replied to something he hadn’t said: Fact

Be gone, imbecile.
Fact: he said. I quoted him.

The real question here is why are you defending him so much? Jealous ? or Protective?

And BTW< you are the one coming at me, dumbass. You want me gone, STFU and don't reply.

Fact: he said. I quoted him.

The real question here is why are you defending him so much? Jealous ? or Protective?

And BTW< you are the one coming at me, dumbass. You want me gone, STFU and don't reply.
He’s literally arguing that MMA fighters crossing over to other sports is missing the point of MMA, and he adds an addendum at the end that if it’s all about the money, he has options.

You are arguing that he is saying Francis should stay under Dana’s thumb in your first reply. He didn’t say it. You’re a moron. Quit punching up.

Back