Ngannou would have iced Jones

Francis would have likely lost to Gane if he had kept it standing. That's why he resorted to wrestling. So stands to reason looking like a boxer against Fury means he'd have beaten Jones. WTF?

I think a decent case an injury was a very significant issue in that fight.

Why cause he did well in a boxing match? Jones would just tie him up or trip him and once he had him on the mat would fucking murk him
Exactly. When has Jones ever been Murked lol. He destroyed Gane. He is smart and to say he wouldn't last 30 seconds is a joke. I would be rooting for Francis but too hard to bet against Jones

None of the dickriders on here want to admit it but the evidence is pretty clear; Ngannou ducked Jones
No. I think he just wanted to get paid. Business. Ngannou ain't ducking anyone. He just fought the top boxer in the world

Jon finds a way to win everytime he is no fury with sloppy movement
What do you mean, Fury's win over Ngannou was more convincing than Jones' win over Santos or Reyes (forgot which of the two was the bigger BS).

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face poked in the eye

That brief time (what was it, like a day or two?) before the negotiations brickwalled... Oh sweet memories

Ngannou is insanely strong. Jones wasn't going to be bullying anything.

Francis left UFC cause he didn't want to face HW McGregor...not Jones.

Imo Jones would have met his match, it would be the battle of 2 beasts with unbreakable will. Ngannou might take it due to power advantage, eventually I could see Jones getting KO'd, especially if Ngannou can defend the wrestling.

Watch Francis get wrestlefooked his first PFL fight haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back