NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

jesus leafs
first goal deflected in by one of your own players
second one, no one picks up moore with the pass through the crease
aarrrgh

canucks are playing tonight. the refs better get their shit together or theyre gonna get more garbage thrown at them tonight.

canucks with the halloweengiving uniforms, they brought the turkery as well
Oof

Gonna be tough for Bedard to thrive playing with this trash roster.

The few articles i read about it made it sound innocuous. Is that not the case?

Hell no, the only way to claim it was innocuous is if his skate came up by accident. Somewhat like the Richard Zednik incident in Buffalo about 15 years ago.

Petgrave intentionally raised his front foot into Johnson. Whether he meant to chop his head off, who knows. But even so, Petgrave intentionally used his skate blade to make contact with Johnson. That level of intent is quite obvious. So knowing skate blades are as sharp of kitchen knives, you can't claim "innocuous".

I think the excuses being made for the incident are people who know jackshit about Hockey.

Last edited:
heard aboot it obviously, didn't know it gained traction of any kind.
thorny, bad situation if intentional.

But he's always done that with Holtz for some reason, not sure why, maybe they don't get along that well. Mercer has 0 points this season. :D
So Mercer with 3 points and 2 goals tonight?

Hell no, the only way to claim it was innocuous is if his skate came up by accident. Somewhat like the Richard Zednik incident in Buffalo about 15 years ago.

Petgrave intentionally raised his front foot into Johnson. Whether he meant to chop his head off, who knows. But even so, Petgrave intentionally used his skate blade to make contact with Johnson. That level of intent is quite obvious. So knowing skate blades are as sharp of kitchen knives, you can't claim "innocuous".

I think the excuses being made for the incident are people who know jackshit about Hockey.

Like I said, I won't be watching the video ever. Just from the articles I've read there's very little description which usually leads people to believe that it's part of the game and a accident. I'm taking all you guys word for it

Is there a hockey version of "I'm just here so I don't get fined" ?

Back