Nick Diaz : I think it’s rude for the UFC to lowball me.

Oh well, someone else will fight Masvidal and make some money and Diaz will not and hold out for a match-up that will never come, rinse repeat. In due time, Nick's contract will expire and he will be out of the fight game and then he'll blame Dana and the UFC for killing his career and yada, yada. Eventually, folk will ignore, forget, or not care about his legacy. Such is life. His career will be end, not with a bang, but a whimper.

you're a nobody now Nick

It sounds like he doesn't really want to fight but wants to find a reason it's someone else's fault.

Dana should just ask both nick and Nate exactly who they want, see if viable and just book it. they just get names banded to them and it’s always a no. I also remember Dana once saying he no longer deals with them, that surely has to change if he wants to convince them.

Nick Diaz is pussy for talking these things. He just doesn't want to fight. When someone doesn't want to fight and has enough money to live a good life, he will try to use every excuse in the world. Fuck Diaz brothers. Their fighting style is outdated and every decent wrestler with good cardio will fuck them up. By the way, can someone start a thread about Cowboy vs Hernandez? It’s very interesting to see what u guys think.

Hasn't won a fight in 7 years...

This makes it sound so much worse than it really is. He's lost 2 fights and had one NC since bj in 2011. Not so bad considering who he fought. Suspensions and sulking have cost him a lot of money

This dudes a washed up, has been, alcoholic. Used to be a fan. Sick of hearing his constant complaining and never putting any action behind his words.
Yep, used to be a big fan of Nick and then a fan of Nate. They both are pissing me off and losing fans as time goes on. Nate was waiting for Conor, could have made way more money fighting instead and counting on his own brand name.

At this point, UFC should trade him to Bellator for Aaron Pico...

This dudes a washed up, has been, alcoholic. Used to be a fan. Sick of hearing his constant complaining and never putting any action behind his words.
So you used to be a fan of his until he became washed up and developed personal problems?

Fans in 2018. They will stand by you until you are no longer popular.

So you used to be a fan of his until he became washed up and developed personal problems?

Fans in 2018. They will stand by you until you are no longer popular.
Constant complaining and not standing behind his words is the part that made me no longer a fan.

Back