Nick Diaz is the ultimate ''Honey Badger'' of MMA

Pssh how dare you compare the majestic honey badger to a whiny inactive pot smoking man child.

Pssh how dare you compare the majestic honey badger to a whiny inactive pot smoking man child.

If Nick was really a honey badger of MMA he would be taking fights in higher weights all the time, win or lose, instead he's losing to competitors very much his own size.

BJ Penn, now THAT was a real honey badger. Kid Yamamoto....honey badger,.....Diego Sanchez... Sakuraba.

Nick is more like a mutt dog that trolls around the neighborhood.

GSP is elite level wrestler and took it to the ground but I have no doubt in my mind. Nick would finish him 10 out 10 times in all stand up fight.. I believe GSP would be cornered and pressured then collapse he would not be able to withstand.

Tho I reckon GSP is the better fighter by just being more well rounded

Well more then half the fight was standing up and GSP tooled him on the feet

You did not watch the fight. You don't seem to realize Nick lost every round. He wasn't just holding back after the insignificant cut. He was staying out of range because he knew if he fought his normal style he would have been knocked out.

By the 5th Silva realized his leg was OK, and he opened up and just demolished Diaz.

Nick Diaz can't beat a quality UFC fighter. He couldn't when he was young, and can't now.

Im not saying he won im saying he was the one that would always engage first but you seem to think he was a coward for not fighting his normal style and got demolished? Go watch the fight again and come back to me what the fuck Its like saying Condit demolished nick, every punch/kick condit threw was with his eyes closed running away while pissing his pants praying not to get smacked but he still won

Last edited:
Back